。。8 。。

"So....whos the kid?" Jungkook asks, jerking his head in the direction of the guest room, where they have the kidnapped idol all tied up and unconscious in the bed.

  To Jungkooks confusion, They had drove past the abandoned warehouse earlier on their escape from the bighit building and instead made they're way farther up into the country. Jungkook was shook and fairly pleased to enter a large Victorian mansion, it's walls pristine and its carpets soft. How did V manage to grab a place like this, Jungkook does not know...but for now, he's fine with staring up at the glistening crystal chandeliers and sitting on the plush velvet couches with their purple tassled throw pillows. It really is V's style.

  J-Hope grins, "Park Jimin."

  Jungkooks eyes brighten and he sits up in his seat a little more, "Park Jimin!?" he turns to Suga, who's lounging in a yellow armchair, catlike eyes distant, "Park Jimin is in our house?!!"

  J-Hope leans forwards, shushing the ecstatic younger, "Shh-shh little one, we have to be careful not to wake the idol. He has to arise on his own time. Or else the chemical we dosed him with will surely bring him horrific side affects we don't feel like dealing with....plus, Alarming him awake with our exclemations of excitement would be pretty low on the bar." J-Hope explains, earning a vigorous nod from Jungkook, "He's due to wake up in 6 hours."

  "wow. I bet he's brother, whom I've forgotten the name of, is probably going to hire big search party for him!!!" Jungkook exclaims, causing J-Hope to lower his head in shame.  Nobody needs to know it was him that killed Park Jihyun. Not yet atleast. Maybe J-Hoe can give himself some time to lose that regret and sadness before telling everyone he killed the boy. Suga glances at J-Hope knowingly.

  "Park Jimin...." Jungkook suddenly mumbles under his breath, his mind travelling into a distant memory that has been seemingly clouded over by V's doing....

  6 years ago~

  "Jin Hyung!!! Look! I've finished learning the cheoragraphy to Lie!" Jungkook exclaimed, bouncing around the living room where Jin was sitting on the couch with a bowl of caramel popcorn. 

  Jin smiled brightly at his younger friend and put his popcorn down beside him, motioning with his hand for Jungkook to stand in front of the couch, "Well. Let me see it!"

  Jungkook nodded enthusiasticly and walked in front of the TV, facing his hyung. He pressed play on the blue tooth speaker and got into position as the song Lie commenced. Violins rang clearly through out the room, syncing with Jungkooks smooth movements. Jin watched in awe as the 15 year old boy danced perfectly, matching his favorite idols cheoragraphy. Soon enough, it was over and Jin was clapping his hands together and smiling like a proud mother. 

  "That was wonderful!! Who's this song by?" Jin asked, hugging his sweaty friend, "I bet you could sing it better!"

  Jungkook giggled and grabbed Jins cup of iced tea, gulping it down heavily. He finished, wiping his mouth with the back of his hand, "Jimin! It's by Jimin. He's my favorite! Have you seen him dance the cheography!? He's much better than I am!"

  Jin chuckled, pinching the youngers cheeks. Although Jin is not too much older, he always finds it most comfortable to treat jungkook like his little brother, "Haha, doubt it! You were amazing! Have you shown your parents?"

  Jungkook frowned, and stared sadly at his hands, "They wouldn't care....they don't want me to dance..."

  Jin smiled sadly and looked into his friends eyes, "Don't listen to them Kookie. Do what ever your heart tells you too."