。。15 。。

Namjoon and Youngkook have been driving for 50 minutes now, the paved road slowly turning into a bumpy dirt path that leads up into the forest lying just outside of Seoul. They maneuver across pot holes and avoid fallen trees as the thick forest crowds around them and sunlight spills through the trees, brightening they're path. Namjoon watches the road carefully, his eyes lingering off the path and to the forest around him every once and a while. He swallows heavily and speaks for the first time since they entered the forest, "How do you know your way up here?" He glances to Youngkook, who's hands are lightly drumming against the leather steering wheel.

  Youngkook looks at Namjoon and sighs, "Trust me.....my college years we're full of parties in the forest. Yet....me and my buddies always stayed away from the big mansion up on The peak of Rose mountain." He shrugs, "The only reason I'm not completely lost now is because there's only one road up this mountain. I was always too chicken to really get up here....but hey, Theres nothing really for me in this city anyway.....I've got nothing to do, so all I want to do now is help you find Jin." Youngkook focuses his eyes on the road, a sad smile on his face. Namjoon studies the mans expression and realizes that Youngkook isn't nearly as happy and sociable as he seems. Namjoon didn't mean to ask such a personal question.....

  "Sorry.....I didn't mean to cause any sadness." Namjoon sighs, "It's incredibly easy to get caught in memories and things that hurt you by being asked something as simple as 'what's your favorite ice cream flavor'."

  Youngkook chuckles and smiles at Namjoon, "Yeah, that's true. But it's fine, past is past. Plus, my girlfriend is coming to visit from France in a week! That's something I'm definitely looking forward to." Youngkooks smile widens and Namjoon notices the glint of happiness in his eyes, the fondness he feels for his girlfriend obviously  immense.

  Namjoon thinks for a second, calculating the amount of time they have left until they arrive at the mansion. 15 minutes at most. Namjoon trains his attention back to Youngkook and asks a question that he knows will not lead to sadness and broken memories, "Tell me about her."

  Youngkook smiles even brighter this time, if that's possible, and begins to speak, "Her name is Jinhee. She's the love of my life. We met in high school. She was a cheerleader and I was in the baseball team. Whenever I'm upset I close my eyes and picture her in my head....soft black hair, that cute freckle on her cheek, beautiful eyes the color of chocolate, her pretty laugh that reminds me of the springtime. She had to move to France, it was her parents doing. But our love never fades......we will always come back to each other." The car hits a pothole and Namjoon jumps in his seat a little, "She's the real reason I'm as kind and social as I am. Honestly, before I met her I was as closed in as a hermit. She really does glow when she smiles." Youngkook sighs and his smile broadens, he looks off into the distance, eyes still trained on the road yet so far away.

  Namjoon smiles, "She sounds wonderful."

  Youngkook smiles at him and all is quiet again for a couple minutes. Suddenly, the road turns left and they drive up a little longer before theres a big clearing and standing tall and looming is the mansion. It's sitting smack dab in the middle of the clearing with only forest surrounding them. This must be it. The mansion at the top of rose mountain. No wonder the kids avoid this place.....it's scary as heck.

  Youngkook parks by a big oak tree, "were here. V's mansion." Namjoon gaps at the size of the place and wonders how the government hasn't found it and burned the place down yet. How does V keep people that he doesn't want to see away? After all, Rose mountain isn't that Hidden of a location.

Namjoon opens his side door, as does Youngkook, and the two step outside. Namjoon shivers and hugs his arms around himself, feeling he cold night air hit his skin and the crunchy snow slowly seep into his weak shoes. He turns to Youngkook, "Good thing your car has four wheel drive, or else we would have never made it up here...." he blows into his hands to produce just a little bit of warmth.