。。14 。。

"And then I ended up at a fucking bar......a bar! I was out there for maybe two hours, found his phone and the note from V, and then came to a bar hoping to find some help! But no.....I bought a beer! What if he's already dead by now!!" Namjoon rambles, his cheeks sticky with the aftermath of light tears and his tongue bitter from the earlier beer he had drank. Youngkook watches Namjoon, listening tentatively .

After Youngkooks shift ended, the two decided to go to Youngkooks apartment. They ended up sitting on the bartenders long green couch for hours, spilling each others secrets and getting to know each other immensely in such a short time. Namjoon now knows of Youngkooks girlfriend in France and of his mother who insists of calling him to talk of irrelevant pilot fashion. He knows that Youngkooks greatest weakness is pumpkin pie with lemon cream and that he's always wanted to play guitar but admits that the tuning process is too tedious during the summer. Youngkook, on the other hand, is well knowledgeable of Namjoons situation and even of what happened to Jungkook. It seems an impossible feat to anyone, but the two may have just found good friends in eachother over the past few hours.

Youngkook hums and thinks a little before replying to Namjoons heartfelt rant, "ah, Namjoon. Don't feel bad for not immediately continuing your search for Jin! It was cold and you had no idea where to go from there! Honestly, it was a good idea to come to a bar for help.....also, how could you not get a drink. And hey, you even made a friend in the process who is willing to help." Youngkook smiled then at Namjoon.

"Really?" Namjoon asked, "you'll help?" Namjoon glances to his phone real quick, amazed and maybe a little abashed at the time and the realization that Youngkook is willing to help find Jin. 3:29 am.

Youngkook nods, smiling kindly. He stands up and yawns before grabbing his blue jersey bomber from the arm of the couch, "I'm ready whenever you are."

Namjoon furrows his eyebrows, "But.....how will you know where to take us? Also, won't you be cold in that jacket? It's snowing outside."

Youngkook shrugs and places a yellow beanie over his mop of brown hair, "I'm fine. And trust me, I've been around the block a few times. From what you told me Jin's phone said, I'm almost positive he's talking about the old place up on rose mountain."

Namjoon swallows heavily and stands, nodding slowly with growing determination. He grabs his overcoat and takes a deep breath, "let's go then. And again.....thank you so much, Youngkook. Your truly one of a kind."

Youngkook smiles brightly and scoops his keys up from the coffee table, "my mom always did say I have a heart too big for my body." His face scrunches up, "I guess she also said I have a pilots body though......." Namjoon chuckles and Youngkook shrugs, "eh, she means well. Anyway, let's go! No time to lose."

Namjoon follows Youngkook out of the apartment and to his small black truck, the cold fog surrounding them like a misleading blanket. Namjoon is determined to find Jin tonight. He needs to. What would he do without his princess?

。。。。。

"It's okay, your going to be fine." J-Hope assures, carefully wrapping the bandage around Jimins stitched arm. Jimins head is bent down, his fringe falling over misty eyes. Suga leans against Jimins bedpost, eyes fixated on the wall, his stance maybe a little bit shaky. J-Hope glances so Suga worriedly, knowing the elder is still thinking about the pain he caused Jimin.

Jimin looks up and meets J-Hopes eyes, the elder smiling kindly, "Your going to be fine. Just be glad it was Suga who cut you, not V."

Jimin swallows heavily and opens his mouth to speak, breath shaky and words coming out in such small whispers that Suga strains to hear from where he stands, "Why are you so nice, J-Hope.....why is it that Suga doesn't want to hurt me.....you two don't belong here, with V....."

J-Hopes smile falters, but only for a second, and then he's giving Jimin a sad but kind expression, "You see.....we didn't ask to live this life. And honestly, neither did V. Him and Suga grew up different than everyone else, they had no one to teach them the right ways to live. Suga has always been like V, in fact.....he's the one who taught V his ways. Your lucky Suga has a soft spot for you, in fact I think he's become a little more sane since you've arrived." Jimin smiles softly at that and glances to Suga, who is also hiding a soft smirk behind the shadows of the room.

Jimin turns back to J-Hope and cocks his head, "What about you.....you don't seem like them. You don't even seem like Suga....." he almost whispers the last part, but Suga seems to hear anyway. The blonde grunts, almost as if he's giving in to the truth of what Jimin said.

J-Hopes shakes his head sadly, "Ah....you see, I'm the sore in this group. I'm the one who had a mother until I was seven. I was the one who had someone with a kind heart and a beautiful soul for just enough time. Not enough to be happy, but enough to be sane. I joined this group out of spite. I had nothing else to do, nowhere else to go. I'm broken.....but not that broken."

Jimin nods and looks at his hands, taking in all of this information. Suga pushes himself off the side of the bed and strides to where they sit, his expression blank but his eyes sparkling, "Jimin-ah......I'm sorry."

Jimin looks up at Suga and smiles softly, "I forgave you the moment it began." Suga smiles then and that's when J-Hope sees......maybe he's no longer the only sore in this group anymore.

。。。。。

V strides towards Jin's room, a smile on his still face. He hums quietly to himself and places a hand on the doorknob. Soon. Soon the walls will be painted red, and how many will be dead. Nobody knows. Not even himself. But he will find out.....yet, he will find out. They will see.

They will see how oblivious they are to the world.

But maybe.....he will see how oblivious he is to them as well.

Maybe.

He will see.