"That's okay he doesn't want to know that!" I said interrupting my dad yet again. does he not understand that I would appreciate him keeping his mouth shut?

"Oh I think he does" Ross said nodding his head and shoving pancakes in his mouth, that my mom must have made.

"We have to go" I grabbed a pancake to eat on the way and grabbed my bag, motioning us to leave.

"I haven't finished my delicious breakfast yet" Ross said looking at my mom.

"Aww thank you Ross. Emma and Leo have always loved my pancakes!" My mom told him.

"Leo?" Ross said tilting his head in confusion.

"Oh you don't know leo? thats Emma's older brother. he's in college." My dad said as he walked away towards his office.

"Emma never told me about an older brother..." Ross glared At me.

"You never asked."
My mom didn't say anything to me about him so I guess she's okay with. Ross must have won her over with her charm.
~
"How did I not know you had an older brother??" Ross asked, bringing the subject back up.

"I don't know, he never came up." I said honestly, and rolling down the window to feel the summer breeze.

"I can't believe that I Seriously know nothing about you" Ross shook his head.

"What do you want to know?" I asked him, watching him clutch the steering wheel.

"Tell me about yourself. your interests, hobbies, traits, personality. stuff like that"

"Okay umm I was born in Oregon. I moved here when I was 3. I love to surf. the oceans like 45 minutes away so Katie and I always go down on hot days-"

"Wait who's Katie?" Ross interrupted me and pulled into his driveway.

"Oh she's my best fiend." I continued telling him about myself "I like fresh air and nature so I love to be outside. I'm not a fan of school... Or reading, unless it's a good book on wattpad. I'm pretty crazy and abnormal, but I like to be, I mean who wants to be normal? I'm the dare devil of my friends. I'm not really afraid to do anything, I just love the feeling of adrenaline. I love Chinese food and pizza. I even eat  pizza for breakfast sometimes. since I have an older brother I love Star Wars, transformers, jurassic park, and Indiana jones. please don't think I'm a nerd, but those movies are amazing."

He laughed. " your perfect"

I blushed "you know sometimes you can be really sweet"

He started getting out of the car. "sometimes?"

"Well I wouldn't call 'pouring ice water on someone,' sweet" I followed him up to the front door.

He unlocked it and pushed it all the way open. "that was hilarious"

I rolled my eyes but didn't say anything, I just followed him into the family room.

Rocky and Riker were playing FIFA.
And Ryland was eating lunch, because it was already 1, stormie and mark were outside on the patio, but I didn't see rydel.

"where's Rydel?" I asked to no one in particular.

"Oh she's in her room I think" riker said.

I plopped down next to Ross on the couch and watched the intense game of FIFA going on.

After 10 minutes of just watching I decided to go see Rydel. I thought she would have heard the door open when Ross and I came in and came down but i guess not.

"Where are you going?" Ross questioned.

"Oh, I was going to see Rydel" I started making my way up the stairs trying to remember which room was hers.

"But you've only been here 10 minutes" Ross said walking to the the stairs, but he stopped before the first step.

"Well we were just watching them. We can do something I just wanted to say hi to Rydel. I'm sorry."

"Hey don't apologize, you didn't do anything. go ahead and see rydel, her rooms the one with the pink R5 symbol on her door."

"Okay thanks. I'll be down in a minute"

I gave him a smile before walking down the hallway looking for her room.

I finally found it. I decided to knock incase she was changing or something.
"Hey Rydel, it's Emma."

The door opened almost immediately to a bright and happy Rydel.

"Hey emma!! sorry I didn't know you were here!" she pulled me into her very pink room.

"No problem. I love you room!" I said admiring her key board and hello kitty decorations everywhere.

She laughed. " thanks. so I was thinking, can I do your hair and makeup? I know it's such a 12 year old thing to do but your hair is so pretty and I haven't done this in so long."

"Omg I love make-overs! Go ahead" I said gleaming.