"You always in the Gucci store," she said rolling her eyes.

"I guess y'all don't want anything."

"Now I didn't say that," she said quickly. "Mads tell daddy I ain say that."

"She no say that dada," Maddison chimed. "I hungry Lala."

Layla looked around as they entered the store. "When we leave from in here we can go and eat. Here is a snack," she said diving into her bag. "Please don't dirty your clothes."

Layla's eyes immediately landed on a pair of Gucci slides. She took them off the display and showed them to Maddison. "You like these?"

Maddison nodded. "For me?"

A sales associate was walking pass and Layla tried to get her attention but she was busy making her way straight to Rell who had wandered off into the men's section. Layla scrowled and watched the interaction for afar.

Let's see how thirsty this bitch bout to be, Layla said internally.

Layla dropped down to Maddison's height and whispered to her. "Go get daddy for me."

Maddison ran over and interrupted the sales associate's attempt to continue talking to Rell who had already told her he needed no help. Maddison yanked at his arms pulling him in the direction of Layla who stood to the side trying to keep a straight face but was really laughing internally.

The sales associate's eyes followed over to Layla who smiled. "Babe," Layla said slightly louder than her regular tone. "I wanna get these for me and Maddi. Matter of fact I'm getting everything I like in a size for me and Maddi."

A small girl with a name tag reading "Aaliyah" walked across. "Excuse me," Layla said catching the young girl's attention. "Can you assist me with picking up a few things please?"

Aaliyah nodded. "Sure no problem. Do you know what you already want?"

"Kind of. But I want everything in a size 5 and in a kids size. We have to get Maddi sized."

"No problem. Are you from here? I hear a slight accent?"

"Yea. But I left after the hurricanes a few years back," Layla answered. "Are you guys working on commission? Sorry I'm asking too much."

"It's okay," Aaliyah laughed. "But yes we are."

"Well you're gonna make some money today."

"Stop being petty," Rell whispered in her ear. He knew the other sales associate was still observing them.

Layla shrugged. If the woman wasn't so keen about getting Rell's attention she could've gotten some good commission.

2 hours later...

"Okay," Layla huffed. "I think that's it. Damn I'm tired."

She had gotten both her and Maddison at least seven pairs of matching shoes, several outfits and also some handbags. Of course she couldn't forget her godchild, Nadirah, Kali and Kam. Rell picked up a few outfits, shoes and accessories for himself with the help of Layla and Maddison.

Rell sat on the futon and positioned Layla to lean on him from one side and Maddison on the next. Aaliyah had brought them a bucket with champagne and orange juice for Maddi. Rell was a little annoyed that there wasn't any Henny.

"You sure you got everything you wanted," Rell asked getting in her face. "Give me a kiss."

"Boyyyy stopppp," she blushed. "And yes."

Rell continued trying to steal kisses as Aaliyah began to ring everything up.

"Stop dada," Maddison pushed him. "My Lala."