chapter forty six - stalker

*sits at a table for hours* *mumbles* what to write, what should happen next? * one eternity later* *light bulb turns on* THATS IT!!!I have honestly no excuse for not updating but that I had no ideas of what to do next *sweat drops*now I got one idea and hopefully I can stretch it out long enough till the next one comes I don't have any questions this time so instead you may ask me any question!!! you may answer it yourself too if you want! hopefully you will enjoy this probably crappy chapter

*sits at a table for hours* *mumbles* what to write, what should happen next? * one week later* *lightbulb turns on* THAT'S IT!!! 

I have honestly no excuse for not updating but that I had no ideas of what to do next *sweat drops*now I got one idea, and hopefully I can stretch it out long enough till the next one comes

 I don't have any questions this time, so instead you may ask me any question!!! You may answer it yourself too if you want! 

hopefully, you will enjoy this probably crappy chapter

-(Y/n) P.O.V

It was already morning, and Edgy, Clover, Cherry and I are already packed and left (S/f/n)'s house. I was still pretty tired from the night before, probably should have stopped binge-watching a little earlier than we did.

I was spacing out while walking home. I completely ignored How Edgy, and Cherry out of tiredness was cuddling into my neck, and Clover was hiding in my hood, nervously peeking out to look around.

As I turned the corner, I was startled as I walked into someone, knocking them down to the ground, somehow, I managed to stay upright. I rubbed the parts of my body that were the most affected by the weak hit.

I looked to the ground to see what it was I ran into. It was a boy, I could not tell what the guy's age was, but I'm guessing younger than me. The Human had snow white messy hair and almost unrealistically colored blue eyes. Their skin was pale white colored, and he was wearing a cornflower blue hoodie with a silver grey hood. The guy/human also had a band-aid over his nose and a fresh cut at this cheek.

"I'm so sorry for knocking you over, are you hurt?" I apologized and stretched out my hand for the boy to grab it. He did not react at all, he just stared at me. after a long silence, I started to get a little worried. I kneeled down and looked into the guy's eye's "are you okay?" I asked with a worried look. Instead of answering with words, he slowly nodded his head. I stood up and reached out my hand once again. "Let me help you up from the ground," I told the boy with a smile as I waited for him to grab my hand. hesitantly he grabbed my hand, and I easily pulled him up of the ground, causing him to yelp by the force I used. "Sorry, once again dude. Have a nice day" I gave a smile to the white-haired male before walking away and continued my way back home.

About one minute later I reached my doorstep. Just as I reached for the door, I heard an enraged scream behind me, I turned around in a startled manner. I saw a girl with crazy brown-golden hair, I instantly recognized her as the girl from the park. At her feet I noticed an tipped over trashcan, and a pile of trash around it, her face was twisted into an angry grimace, and the girl's wild hair looked even more messy than usual. I slowly back into the door, opened it and ran inside and slammed the doors shut, startling the bitty's on my shoulder. I let out a sigh as I let my heart calm down from its stress of becoming a part of something.

I scanned through the room and looked around for my dad. "Dad?" I called out for him. When I didn't hear an answer, I decided to leave it at that and go to my room so I could get ready to get back to work. while I was getting ready, I could not shake the feeling that someone was behind the window staring at me

I am sooooo sorry, I had no idea what I was supposed to write. Now i finally came up with a new plot that I want YOU to guess. And I am predicting when I will unravel all the mysteries and questions that are yet to be answered the book will end.

thank you so much for being patient and see you next chappy!!!