Chapter twenty nine - Clovers first joke

HELLOoOooOOooOoooOoOoO PEOPLE!!!

Ok, ok. Wait up. I have definitely something wrong with my eyesight. I got 10k READS on this story, HOW!?!?!?!? I am confused, I expected to have 10k reads at least when I already was done with the book, that is , if I even ever reached the number. And here I am, stand corrected once again.

Today's question: what is your weirdest and your most unusable talent/capability? (expelling air from my stomach through my mouth... that is the weirdest talent/capability I have I can think off)

ENJOY THE CHAPTER

(f/t) = favorite topping

-(Y/n) P.O.V

I woke up and groggily opened my eyes. I was still in the same position as I fell asleep. Edgy and Cherry were still sleeping. I closed my eyes and was about to let sleep take over my tired mind.

But after realisation hit me I snapped my eyes open and lifted my head. I started to look around, now fully awake. Clover was not in bed. I was looking around and I could not see any sign of Clover. I left the bed and started walking over to the door. 

When I opened the door I was greeted to a very messy living room. My bookshelf was almost empty and the books were scattered across the floor. In the middle of the mess was Clover, reading one of the books. By the picture of the human body that was on the page that Clover was currently reading, I could only guess that it was a book about human anatomy/biology. 

"Did a hurricane pass by or was it just you?" I said with a chuckle. Clover jumped and quickly looked into mine direction with fearful eyes. To calm Clover down I decided to continue talking "If you wanted to read a book you could have just woken me up and ask for help, not push every book from the shelf onto the floor". Clover seemed to calm down and let out a relieved sigh. I started walking over to the scattered books and picked them up one by one.

When all the books (except the one that clover was reading) were back at their rightful place, I turned around to clover, that was still reading. "I'll grab some breakfast that we can eat while we wait for the other two to wake up." I said as I walked over to the kitchen. 

I looked into the fridge, trying to figure out what to make. I saw a box filled with waffles so I just decided to grab it. I took some (f/t) and strawberry jam. I took two plates, one human sized and the other extremely small, and walked back to the living room.

I put everything I had in my hands on the little table in front of the sofa and walked back to grab Clover that was still next to the shelf, reading his book. I grabbed the book that Clover was reading and walked over to the couch. Clover was struggling to balance himself on the books, but he managed.

I put the book down on the table and sat down on the soft sofa. I grabbed a waffle and put it on my plate, I put my (f/t) on the waffle and began to eat. Clover seemed to ignore the strawberry jam and just ate the waffles without it.

I did not know what to talk about, so I just let the silence linger in the room. The only thing that was breaking the rooms silence was me eating my waffles and Clover flipping the pages to the book he was reading.

I was eating my waffles when suddenly Clover turned around to look at me. "Hey... did you know... that a single sperm has 37.5MB of DNA information in it? And that means a normal ejaculation represents a data transfer of around 1,587GB in about 3 seconds... and I thought 4G was fast" Clover was grinning at me, waiting for a response. I was just painfully confused at what he just said. I stared at back at him, unsure of what to respond with to his random fact. The expression that Clover was giving me, was an expression you give a person when you wait for them to laugh or cringe at your joke. "ha ha, good one...?" I said with a dry, awkward laugh. I was unsure of what I was supposed to react with. Clover just smiled and turned back around to continue to read the book.

The silence felt more unbearable all of a sudden. "I'll go check if Edgy and Cherry have woken up yet" I said to Clover, trying to get myself out of this room before I drown in the tension (that only you seem to feel) that was building up in the room. 

The only response to my words was a quick, small nod from Clover. As soon as I got the response from Clover I bolted towards my room

Hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Not one of my best chapters but it is better than nothing, I guess.

But I gotta say, the effort I took to find this weird and complicated joke was way more than it should have. I could not find a better one that suited my friends expectations, hopefully it was not too much of a disappointment   

if you have any requests, wishes or demands I will gladly hear them out

I am aware of the bad English, but again it is only my third language. If you want, you are allowed to point out all of my mistakes and i'll fix them in a jiffy

HOPE TO SEE YA NEXT CHAPTER, BYEEEEEEEE~~~

Edit: soooooo... He He, ok! So, I decided to check my book, thinking 'Hey! I wonder why I did not get any comments on my latest chapter'. So when I entered my book I noticed that I forgot to publish it, he he ops~?