Chapter thirty two - Busted

ПРИВЕТ, ПРИЯТНО УВИДЕТЬ ВАС СНОВА

so... I decided to re-read my book... and I noticed something. the personality to the character's in this book are completely O/C. I feel a shamed... ok, so, i'll try to fix it and get the personalities more on track

Todays question: what is the coolest thing your phone survived? (a fall from a tree or being stuck in ice)

ENJOY THE STORY~ (warning, mention of blood *laughs evilly*)

(E/c) = eye color

- Author P.O.V

"P-please, d-don't get r-rid of m-me" were the words that left Clovers mouth. 

(Y/n) was shocked that he even thought such a thing! "Clover, I would never do such a thing!" (Y/n) exclaimed as they neared him and wrapped their arms around Clovers small body, pulling him close to their cheek. "But please stop breaking and tripping things, I do not want to clean more than I have to."  (Y/n) words were barely heard by Clover, even if he was right near them.

Edgy was slightly jealous but he did not know what to do about it so he just huffed and turned away from (Y/n) and Clover and continued to eat his spaghetti that is drenched in mustard.

And while (Y/n) and Clover were having their sweet moment Cherry was tearing up and small, almost unnoticeable, tears leaked out of his eye sockets. 'D*NG IT* Cherry thought as he tried to wipe his tears. 'In no time I will be replaced, and probably once again thrown out of the house-' unpleasant thoughts started to form in Cherry's head as his tears started to flow out of his eye sockets. 

Soon he caught the attention of the now confused Clover and Edgy and a panicked (Y/n). 'OH SHOOT! What happened now!?' (Y/n) thought as they placed Clover back down on the table and picked up Cherry.

They formed their hands into a small cradle. Cherry was laying on his back in (Y/n) arms. (Y/n), slightly clueless on what to do, started to slowly rock their arms side to side.

In between Cherry's cries, he would whimper out words like 'Clover will take my place' or 'I do not want to go back'. Without realising Cherry also whimpered out everything he did to try get rid of Clover. 

After some time Cherry's cries started to turn into simple hiccups. Cherry buried his face into (Y/n)'s Chest when he realised that he just told (Y/n) everything he did. He refused to look at anyone at the moment.

(Y/n), now understanding what happened today, let out a big, tired sigh. "Cherry..." they said in a fatherly/motherly tone. Making Cherry look up.

The tone that (Y/n) used was not matching (Y/n)'s facial expression at all. They had a dead serious look on them. They were looking down and their gaze was focused on Cherry. Their face was shadowed from the light making them look deadly.

Cherry gulped and teared up again. Cherry could swear he heard his bones rattling. If he could, he would probably pee his pants/shorts.

Edgy and Clover exchanged a fearful look before they ran/teleported out of the room.

-(Y/n) P.O.V

As I heard Clover and Edgy escape the room, I could swear I heard Edgy yell 'BUSTED!!!'.

When I returned my attention back to Cherry, I could see him tearing up, probably out of fear of what will happen next.

To be honest, I was expecting some sort of drama to happen. But I did not expect it to be Cherry causing it. Sure, Edgy would be predictable. HEY! I even expected Clover to try to get rid of Cherry and Edgy or him trying to escape. But I did not expect it to be Cherry that brought the drama to this story.

I sat down on a chair and placed Cherry on top of the table.

I put my elbows on each side of Cherry and put my palms on to my face. "This... is not something I expected" I mumbled into my palms. I draged my hands across my face and fixated my (E/c) orbs back onto Cherry's fidgeting form.

He looked like he was about to cry out of the anxiety that was building up inside of him. I let out another sigh and started to talk, making Cherry flinch as soon as he saw me open my mouth. "You really should not do things like this."

Not really knowing what to do at this point, I decided to just cuddle the three bitty's and watch movies for the rest of the day. "please don't do something like this ever again." I said as I picked up Cherry and walked to the living room.

I put Cherry down on the couch and started to search for the other two bitty's. Already guessing where one of them are hiding I walked over to the book shelf and put my hand in the space between the books and the wall of the bookshelf, then I traced my hand forward, trying to feel an object that might be hiding there.

On the third lowest shelf I found Clover, I grabbed him and placed him on the couch. Saying a quick 'stay' before walking out and searching for Edgy.

First I searched in the kitchen and where I store all of my mustard. Surprisingly, Edgy was not in the kitchen. I decided to walk to my room next.

I opened my room, I tried to walk in, but I tripped over an object. At first I was confused of what it was that I tripped over. I looked behind me, and I saw Edgy's house. I laughed, already figuring out Edgy moved it to keep me out.

I opened the roof of the house and saw shaking bed covers in Edgy's bitty bed. I laughed and poked the covers. I heard a squeak and the next thing I new I had Edgy stuck to my finger with his teeth sunken into my flesh. I flinched because, even with a high pain tolerance, his bite was pretty painful.

I lift my hand where Edgy was hanging from and placed another hand under him, so Edgy had somewhere to stand.

Blood was dripping from my hand, this bite will definitely leave a scar. Edgy finally let go from my hand and I placed him on the ground. "P-please go to the couch" I said with a slight stutter as I stood up and walked to the bathroom to bandage my pointer finger. 

I have another quick story to tell. 

Ok, so... I have this cat (Lucifer) and wherever I walk he won't stop biting my feet and clawing at them, and it is painful.

I was board so I decided to do some knitting, the cat kept grabbing my yarn and running away with it. Sooooo... I tied a string to his tail, the string was just long enough for the cat to reach. The cat kept chasing the string for one hour and 15-20 min... than it dropped to the floor exhausted...... I am still giggling at what happened.

Am I a bad person to do this to my/mothers cat?

Welp, hope you enjoyed and see ya next chapter!