chapter thirty five - Sick Day

*crashes through the window into your house* NEW CHAPTER EVERY BODY!!!!!

sorry guys, the TrollHunter series were updated...  I had to watch the third season (and of course I needed to do that with as little breaks as possible)... and re-watch the first two seasons because I forgot some detail's......soooo, yeah...

QUESTION!!!!! = do you have a weird habit of doing something and there is no reason to why? What is it?(ok, I have a couple of hundred things! But this will be the one I share with you= ok, so, I have an animal room where my rats, turtles, hedgehog and guinea pigs live. So, I feed all the animals in that said room and play with all of them in the evening, maybe do some extra stuff here and there. before I leave the room I stand up on a chair, bow down and say 'thanky, thanky, ladies and gentlemen, the pleasure was all mine. see you next night' and leave the room with some sort of dance move. dunno why I do it)

-(Y/n)P.O.V

I opened the door to my house and walked in. I waited at the door until I heard the sound of the heavy door closing.

I pulled Edgy, Clover and Cherry out of my jacket and carried them to the couch. Luckily, the bitty's were mostly dry, just wish I could say the same about me. I hanged my coat on the hanger and excused myself, so I could switch from my old wet clothes.

I felt slightly weak for some reason, but I just brushed it off as me being tired from the day. I entered my room and instantly went to my closet. I didn't really feel like being picky about clothes so I grabbed the first comfy clothes I saw. Which were a pair of black sweatpants that were on size to big for me and a black sweatshirt that was two sizes to big. The sweatshirt had the words 'JUST DO NOTHING' spelled across it's chest. 

I went back to the living room to grab the bitty's and then proceeded to go to the kitchen to make dinner. I didn't really feel that hungry so I just made a small portion of spaghetti for the little skeletons and for myself a salad with tomatoes and cucumbers. 

I served every one their food and slowly ate the salad without an apatite. in the end, I only ate half of the portion of the salad on my plate, I decided to just throw away the left overs since I didn't really have the energy to store it. 

I just put the dishes in the sink and left, mentally telling myself to wash it later. I grabbed the bitty's seated at the table and headed to the bed room. I placed Cherry, Clover and Edgy on the nightstand behind the bed and collapsed into the madras of the bed beneath me. 

I felt like I was about to fall asleep, but I felt someone kicking my head with a small foot. I looked up, just to get a foot kicked into my nose. Apparently I looked up just when Edgy was mid kick. "what?" I asked, my voice seemed slightly deeper and raspier than it was this morning. "I'm board" Edgy answered with a cheeky grin. Not really feeling in the mood to do anything I just grabbed my phone out of my back pocket and handed it to Edgy. Edgy made a sound that resembled the sound 'umpf!' as he took the phone into his small boney hands, the cause of the sound was because he almost fell over when the weight of the phone was completely on him.

I would have laughed and called Edgy a cutie but felt to tired to do that so I just made myself comfortable in my bed and fell asleep

~~~Sleepy Timeskip~~~

I woke up, I felt like I could not breathe, my nose felt completely stuffed. I stood up and left my bed. 

I walked to the bathroom, but I did not bother closing the door. I grabbed some toilet paper and used it as a tissue to clear my plugged nose. I blew into the toilet paper and made a disgusted expression as I saw the tissue filled with my snot. I threw away the paper and repeated the proses until it felt like my nose was at least remotely clear enough to breath. 

I grabbed the trashcan located in the bathroom and the toilet paper. Left the bathroom with the objects in my hand and the first thing I saw when I entered my bedroom was the three bitty's curled up and hugging each other, they were shaking while looking at me, only thing I could think of what happened was that the guys got startled by the noise that I had caused. I dismissed them and just went back to bed to tired to even think about commenting anything in this situation. The objects in hand were dropped next to the bed.

After some time I sat up from my soft, warm bed and started a coughing fit. After my lungs finally calmed down I looked over to my side to see all three of my companions with concerned looks staring at me. "I'm Fine" I replied to their concerned and questioning gazes, but my voice was raspy and my throat hurt as soon as I the words left my mouth. 'ok, maybe not...'

I sighed as I realised that I was sick, but I instantly regretted that motion, since it caused my throat to hurt. I grabbed my phone that was on the nightstand, right where Edgy left it. I quickly Texted Cry that I was sick before shutting my phone and placing it on charge.

I went to stand up to grab some water, but Edgy and Clover suddenly appeared on my chest, preventing me from leaving the bed. I gave them a confused look, but seconds later I heard someone crying and felt cold liquid on my neck. "Don't die" I heard Cherry say between his crying and whimpering, the rest was to muffled for me to understand. I gave him a confused look before saying in a raspy voice "I'm just sick, not dying."

Edgy and Clover exchanged glances before looking back at me "Is there a way we can help you?" they said at the same time. The motion was slightly unnerving but I just brushed it of. "well, only thing I really need at the moment is water" I replied, I slightly cringing at the pain that came with  the talking. They both nodded and both went away to find the object. 

I laid back down on my bed, only to sit up and realising a couple of coughs. At the moment I felt slightly over heated so I moved my blankets away and nestled back to my pillows.

'welp, guess it's a sick day for me'

I feel ashamed, it took me almost to days just write the last line, first I tried to think how to continue, only to just give up and leave it like this.

ok so.... first week (I think) of summer vacation and I already have no idea what day it is, I sleep most of the day and boards (not really, I have my bed and lost of sleep to catch up on)

ok soooo... SEE YA NEXT CHAPTER