chapter four - Job Fiasco

Hello Fellas it's nice to see you
Let's just jump right in to the story and see what you think

-(Y/n) P.O.V

Edgy just finished his pancakes when you felt your back pocket buzz. You opened your phone only to see your boss had texted you. You quickly pressed the message app and read bosses text

Boss: hello (Y/n), I need you to come to work today do to one of the workers being sick.

I kinda started panicking because I knew I couldn't leave Edgy alone at home yet. Guess I'll have to sneak him in and keep an eye on him

(Y/n): ok boss, what time do you need me there?

Boss: in one and a half hour!

(Y/n) : ok see you then boss.

I took in a deep breath and made a frustrated sigh. 'How am I going to do this!? Ok, I can maybe hide him in his crate and put him in one of the cabinets and ask to one of the workers to help me.' "Ok Edgy, change of plans, you are coming with me to work, please don't break anything or hurt anyone except for me!" I said pleadingly. Edgy just rolled his eye light's and said "ok sure, whatever, just get me some mustard and we have a deal." I smiled because of Edgy, that so kindly decided on not fighting back. I took out a mustard bottle and lifted up Edgy to take him to his crate. Edgy started to panic slightly, probably thinking I will leave him at the store or something. "Edgy don't worry, I just have to put you in a box or something. So you would not escape and bite someone when I am gonna be at work." Edgy seems to have calmed down slightly. I smiled and put him in his little crate with a couple of mustard bottles. I lifted up the crate gently and carried it to the car. I opened the door with slight struggle and put him inside. I went around the car and went in and started driving off to work. I stoped at a red light and checked the time, it read 11.12, I had 18 minutes to get to work and it was right around the corner. I drove to the parking spot and parked my car. I went out of the car and took Edgy's crate with me. I went in and took a apron, notebook and pencil. I put Edgy's crate under the desk in the register. "Be nice, ok Edgy? Please don't mess up anything just stay there and pass the time with sleeping" I said quietly only to be answered with light snores. I giggled and went to my bosses room, but not before warning Elisa (one of the workers) about Edgy that is under the counter. I knocked on the door and opened it after I got the usual reply 'come in'. " ah, (Y/n) it's good that you could come, I need you to work as a waitress today and you will get extra payment with this. Now you may go." I left bosses room closing the door and went to start my job.

- Author P.O.V

(Y/n) was taking orders of all the customers, while Edgy was soundly asleep. A guy came in, he had gorgeous curly blond hair. A black leather jacket with black pants he was smoking a cigar, and it was forbidden to smoke in this coffee. " Hello sir, what would you like and i am very sorry to say, but it's forbidden to smoke in here." I said trying to sound as kind as possible "ok dove, anything for you. Oh and I would like a cup of coffee with blueberry muffins, sweet cheeks~" the guy said in a flirtatious tone while dropping the cigar to the ground and stomping on it to get the fire out. (Y/n)'s face showed all the signs of disgust ' Oh no, we have a "pretend" bad boy here' (Y/n) thought with every bit of her mind reeked of disgust. "thanky sir, go pick out a seat and sit down. Your order will come in a moment." (Y/n) said while forcing a fake smile. The guy licked his lips seductively while taking a seat. you sighed and told the chefs the order. In a couple minutes the order was done. you managed to steal some meat for Edgy, you gave Edgy the plate with meat and went over to the "bad boy" wanna be to give him his coffee and blueberry muffins. I put the plate down, in front of the bad boy wannabe. I was bout to retract my hand, when the guy took my hand and pulled me into his lap and hugged me from behind "where are you going babe?" asked the guy in a seductive tone. "LET GO OF ME YOU CREEP!!!" you yelled in full might. Edgy heard your cries of help and In panic he quickly opened his crate and scrambled to see what's going on.

What Edgy saw made him enraged. Edgy teleported on top of the guy's head, that was holding his (Y/n). Edgy started pulling at the man's hair. The guy let go of (Y/n) and was trying to get rid of the pest that was on top of his head. The guy caught Edgy by his leg and pulled it, making Edgy fall of his head, but in the process giving Edgy access to the guy's nose and of course Edgy took a bite at it. (Y/n) was frozen in place, they didn't know what to do. The guy flunged Edgy at (Y/n) with a scream of pain, Edgy landed at (Y/n)'s chest area making them catch Edgy in reflex. Edgy bit her in the arm but she was in too much panic to care (not that you would either way). "oh no. no no no no. I'm so sorry sir." (Y/N) said and bowing down in effect. The guy stood up with complete rage and went over to (Y/n). He brought his hand up to the air and slapped (Y/n) in full strength. Edgy let go of your arm (he still hasn't realised you from his bite) and started glaring at the guy, making him back away slowly. (Y/n)'s boss came running to the room. "I'm so, so sorry sir. and you (Y/n) you are FIRED!!!!!" (Y/n) stood there in shock until she look down and nodded. She packed all her things, put Edgy in his crate. Edgy was too angry to even notice the sadness in (Y/n). The whole road home (Y/n) was silent. When (Y/n) opened the door to her house she put Edgy's crate down on the coffee table and face planted on the couch. Edgy started to feel super guilty when his burning roar of anger calmed down. so many thoughts ran through Edgy's head

'will they hate me now? will they want to get rid of me? no, I don't want to go back to that stupid store'

HEY GUY'S

Hope ya enjoyed this chapter

I am sorry for the in correct grammar and bad spelling

comment on what you think about my stories and if you have any ideas for the next chapter I am more than happy to hear them out.

HAVE A NICE DAY MY FAMS, SEE YA NEXT TIME!!!!!