chapter nine - Bigger Family

HELLO MY LITTLE READERS HOW'S IT GOING?
(But seriously will anyone ever answer me?)

ok so I'm bored so I'm gonna make it so that I am gonna ask one random question at the start on every chapter 

Today's question: what day is it according to the book? (seriously, what day is it according to the book?) 

I HAVE  NO IDEA WHAT TO SAY NOW SO JUST GO TO THE STORY

... What did I just say?  Go, go on....

JUST CONTINUE THE STORY AND LEAVE ME ALONE!!!

-(Y/n) P.O.V

I walked in to the pen where Edgy is. I was nervous of how he would react to cherry. When I walked in Cherry hid in my arms. I tried to calm him down "hey it's ok, I just need to get a bitty from here. Oh and a little heads up, he's a little rude, but you can just come to me whenever he will bother you." I said with a warm smile looking down. The little Cherry seemed to tear up, I was confused for what reason he tears up. "hey, hey ya okay?" I asked with a gentle voice. "it-it's just that nobody ever cared about me." Cherry said with a barely heard voice. I instantly hugged Cherry "don't worry I will take care of you from now on" I whisper to Cherry.

I started searching for Edgy. I found Edgy sleeping in a Bitty hammock."of course he's sleeping." I said with a chuckle. I went over to Edgy and woke him up

-Author P.O.V

Edgy woke up and saw his owner. He lazily smiled and waved at (Y/n).

His smile instantly dropped when he saw (Y/n) holding another bitty, closely and tightly. 'are they going to leave me now? Did they find better? What will happen to me?!' Edgy thought, as jealousy flowed through his bones. "Who is that?!" Edgy snarled, while pointing at Cherry. Cherry shivered and hid in (Y/n)'s hands. (Y/n) sighed 'not even one minute together and already Edgy hates him' (Y/n) thought to herself. "Edgy this is Cherry, Cherry this is my little Edgy. Ok so lets get ya home. I will explain on the way why he comes with" you said while picking up Edgy, he looks like he didn't like the idea of cherry being with us. I started to walk out of the shop. I was slightly nervous of how I would explain to Edgy, that Cherry will live at our house from now on.

I came face to face with my outside door. I walked in with Edgy and Cherry. Edgy was growling at Cherry, that made Cherry shake in fear. (Y/n) put Edgy on the table and hold Cherry, because Cherry wouldn't let go of (Y/n)'s hand. Edgy glared at Cherry and (Y/n) "Ok now Explain, what is HE doing here!" Edgy growled out. (Y/n) took in a breath and then started to explain "ok so, a lady brought this little guy to the store, and she was super rude, even ruder than you. Ok so Cry said that he needed special attention that she couldn't give. So me being with the kind heart I have, had to help. I'm sorry, but I promise I won't get rid of you Edgy. I'll just keep you both" (Y/n) said with all honesty. Edgy's stare softened and he let out a sigh. "fine, good enough.But I DON'T trust him" he said with slight venom in his voice.

-(Y/n) P.O.V 

I was happy that Edgy at least gave Cherry a chance to stay. I smiled and looked down into my hands. I saw Cherry sniffling and shaking in my hands, hugging my thump like as if, if he let go he would die. "Hey cherry are you okay?" I asked Cherry with a sweet voice, I saw a glimpse of Edgy's facial expression, it was filled with jealousy. "yes, I'm ok ma-miss." Cherry said with a quiet voice. I smiled slightly "you can call me (Y/n), or anything that you want." I told Cherry. Cherry just nodded his head. 

It was pure silence, it got interrupted by Cherry's stomach growling. I chuckled and said "ok lets get food. What would you two like?" I asked my two Darlings. "I will eat anything that you will give me" Cherry said quietly, meanwhile Edgy screamed out "MEAT". I chuckled at Edgy's Behaviour.

I decided to make a steak with a salad. Cherry was looking around the kitchen from my shoulder and inspected everything closely, as if he had never seen that stuff. Edgy was just laying on the counter looking bored. 

I finely finished the food. I gave Edgy and Cherry their food. Edgy straight forward digged into the food, but Cherry just stared at the steak and the salad on his little plate. "hey Cherry, is something wrong with your food?" I asked slightly worried. Cherry mumbled something under his breath that I couldn't quite hear. "Can you please repeat that sweetie?" I asked getting slightly concerned. "this is the most food I have ever gotten in one day." Cherry repeated, but a little louder. I was shocked, 'the plate isn't even full and he got that much food? For one day!? How bad did they treat him!?' I was slightly getting mad at the thought of how badly they had to treat him to make him surprised when he gets normal portion of food.

Cherry was eating very slowly for some reason. I didn't understand why but I was patient and just decided to clean the dishes. Edgy wasn't as patient, so he just took what was left from Cherry's plate and ate it with one bite (my sibling did that once to me). I sighed and gave some more food to Cherry and took both of my little bitty's and let them watch TV, While Cherry ate. I left to go to my room 

I was in my room trying to get everything for Cherry in its place so he could sleep there. When I was done I googled on Cherry bitty's to find out some more.

-Cherry P.O.V (right after you left to go to your room)

I was sitting on the couch, slightly shivering of what Edgy might do to me if I do something wrong. 

I was suddenly pinned to the couch, I started to whimper and tear up in reflex. "ok, look here you wimp!  (Y/n) is mine and I won't let you steal them from me! You are taking all the attention she used to give to me! If you try to get rid of me, I swear I will use your skull as a bowl and your bones as toothpicks!! YOU GOT THAT!!" Edgy exclaimed angrily. I was shaking badly and nodding very fast, to show that I understood. I had tears running down my eyes, I wiped them off but only new ones came. Edgy released me from his grip and sat down on the other side of the couch. We just sat there awkwardly, I was whimpering and sniffling, tears ran down my eyes. 

I was scared of Edgy I decided to go to the corner of the couch and pressed my body to it. I was crying and shaking. I heard footsteps. I hoped it was ma-I mean, I hoped it was (Y/n). I slightly looked up and saw a worried (Y/n) looking at me. "are you okay, little one?"(Y/n) asked me in their sweet kind voice. My last owner never talked to me so nicely.  I just nodded in response. 

They lifted me up and put me on her shoulder, I held on her ear slightly for balance. They picked up Edgy and walked to a room that I assumed to be their bedroom. She put Edgy on their pillow, "Do you want to sleep whit me and Edgy or in your own bed?" they asked me kindly.  I was shocked that they would let me sleep with them. I shyly pointed at the bed. they nodded and put me on the other side of the pillow, and they them self went to bed. we fell asleep in no time

-(Y/n) P.O.V  

'I'm happy with getting Cherry, I just hope Edgy and Cherry together won't come to much trouble'

Hope you enjoyed this crap. I am using all the determination that I have to write these chapters with these broken devices

My friends flight got canceled so he will come tomorrow instead, which gives me time to make the chapter!!! I might not update the stories for a couple of days do to me wanting to spend as much time as I have with them. He can come over only 1-5 times a year and I would like to use all the time I have with them.

If you have ideas for the next chapter I would be happy to hear them out!!

SEE YA NEXT CHAPTER!!!