chapter twenty one - shower

ciao miei piccoli amici
(Did I write it correctly? Someone that speaks fluent Italian help me)

What are you up to this wonderful day?
I have just landed from my flight to Italy. While on the flight i managed to make this chapter

Ok so I am not sure how long a bitty's heat lasts but i'll just make it 5-4 days.
Sorry for the people that are probably yelling at their phone/computer/device right now of how incorrect I am

today's question: which Undertale au is your favourite? (mine are Underfell, Swapfell Horrortale, Dreamtale, Errortale, Lamiatale and Bittybones)

NOW THATS ALL IS SAID LET'S JUMP INTO THE STORY!!!

(F/c) = Favorite color
(F/s) = favorite smell

-(Y/n) P.O.V ( ok so I am pretty sure it is Monday right now in the book, if i am correct)

This was definitely a very new adventure. I decided to take a shower to clear my mind.

I grabbed a towel that was conveniently placed on the arm rest. I grabbed Edgy with me so I would put him in his little house, away from Cherry in case he was planning something.

Edgy was not happy with being in the house, but I just let him deal with it. I left my room and went into the bathroom with my towel in hand.

I turned on the shower and took of my clothes. I put my clothes on top of the toilet seat and went into the shower, closing the (f/c) shower curtain behind me.

The warm/cold water drummed against my skin, soothing my muscles. (I prefer cold water over warm, am I the only one?)

The first minute I just stood under the shower, letting the water drip on my skin. When I was completely wet, I took the body wash and rubbed it against my skin, making my skin soft.

After I was done with the body wash I placed the bottle/jar on it's rightful place and grabbed the shampoo bottle.

I took some shampoo in my hands and put the bottle back to it's place, I massaged the shampoo into my hair, making my hair smell like (f/s). I tilted my head up and massaged my scalp, letting the water run through my hair, but not letting it drip into my eyes. When the shampoo was washed out of my hair I took the bottle with the conditioner.

I grabbed the bottle and squeezed it to get some conditioner into my hand. Instead, the bottle made a loud fart like noise, signalling that the bottle was almost empty. The fart like noise made me laugh, like common, who wouldn't laugh at this situation. The noise was heard through the whole apartment, probably disturbing the bitty's.

I laughed so hard that I managed to slip on some soapy water and crash to the floor butt first. This movement made a slap like noise echo through the room. I chuckled as I stood up carefully, trying not to slip once again. The remaining of the conditioner was splattered on the floor.

I decided that I was finished with my shower since there was no more conditioner so I walked out to dry myself off. Only to see a worried Edgy on the counter, probably wondering where from came the slap noise. "EDGY OUT!!!" I yelled and pointed to the door to the exit, Not really bothering to cover up my body. Edgy blushed deep red and quickly teleported outside the room.

I made a dry chuckle and grabbed my towel and started drying myself off. When I was dried of I put my clothes back on and exit the bathroom.

I walked into my room to leave the towel on my bed. But what I saw slightly shocked me. The door of the bitty house was kicked open, off it's hinges and there were small dents in the walls of the bitty house. Edgy sure was determined to get out, and monsters aren't even supposed to have DETERMINATION.

Sudden realisation hit me, which caused me to drop my towel on the floor in horror.

'WHERE DID EDGY TELEPORT TOO!?!?'

I'll end the chapter here for dramatic effect

I am very sorry for all the bad grammar and incorrect spelling, it is completely fine if you correct me

If you have wishes for future chapters comment them and I'll gladly hear them out

Thanky for reading this far to the book and I am guessing since you stayed so long you enjoy my crappy chapters

SEE YA NEXT ADVENTURE!!!