Chapter thirty three - guilt

Moi! hauska nähdä sinut uudelleen

Summer feels longer away the more I want it. and I reeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaally want it. UUUUUUUUUUUGH!!! I do not want School!!! I WANT SUMMER VACATION!!!! it's ok, five days left... so close. I CAN DO THI ... ok, no i probably can't

TODAY'S QUESTION!!!!: what is your favourite flower? ( Scorpion grasses/forget me nots or Sunflowers.)

warning, mentioning of blood (nothing big)

- Author P.O.V

Cherry and Clover were on either side of the couch. An awkward silence surrounded them. The bitty's on the couch got greatly startled when Edgy teleported into the living room right in the middle of the couch.

The first thing that Cherry noticed was the small amount of red liquid that trickled down from Edgy's mouth. And the first thing that Clover observed about Edgy was the sad/heartbroken look that was hidden in Edgy's eye's.

"WHO'S BLOOD IS THAT?" exclaimed Cherry as soon as he figured out what was the red substance that Edgy had on him. A confused look crossed Clover's face before, he to, saw the red liquid that by now was dripping from Edgy's chin.

Edgy just huffed in response and tried to wipe the liquid with his sleeve. He managed to wipe the blood of his teeth and chin, but now his pj's left selve had gotten a darker shade of red.

"Is t-that (Y-y/n)'s b-blood?" asked Clover slightly fearful. Both Clover and Cherry knew that the answer was yes, after all, who else was in the house that Edgy could have bitten. Edgy gave out another huff before giving a shameful nod to Clovers question. Both of the bitty's in Edgy's presence widened their eyesocktets and worried looks crossed their faces. 

Cherry teared up as he looked at the door that (Y/n) used to leave the room. He wanted to check on his mama/papa but he was told by them to stay here. he was planing on staying where he was, in hopes that he was doing the right thing, after all, that was what he was told to do. 

The bitties did not want to speak a word to each other and just waited in silence for their owner to return, hopefully not in a angry mood.

- (Y/n) P.O.V

My pointer finger stung, but the pain dulled slightly with every second. I had my pointer finger under a cold stream of water for a one minute or two before, just in case, rubbing some alcohol on the wound.

When I felt like I was done cleaning my wound I tightly wrapped my finger with gauze and tied a knot at it's end with one hand to hopefully prevent it from unwrapping.

I sighed, I felt immense regret for scaring Edgy, I knew that it was not Edgy's fault that he bit me. This wound was definitely the biggest bite wound I got from Edgy. 

I turned off the water and the lights before I left the room and walked to the living room. 

All three bitty's were on the couch, but each of them were far apart from each other. Cherry and Clover both had worried expression, only difference between their expressions were that Cherry looked like he was about to cry once again. Edgy had a bored look on his face, but it was clearly noticeable that he was avoiding meeting my gaze and was sweating bullets. If you looked close enough you could see the slight shifting Edgy did in his uncomfortable state.

"Guessing you already know about the bite, heh, dun' worry 'bout it. But I expect at least an apology, Edgy"  I said, giving a smile to Cherry and Clover before getting a blank look and looking at Edgy as I said his name. 

A smile was hiding in my features, slightly curious of how Edgy would apologise. I was not mad or angry, I just simply could not resist the urge to make Edgy think that I am still holding my grudge. 

I moved Edgy more to Cherry and sat down in the middle of the couch. I took the remote that was at the corner of the Coffee table and choose to look at what Netflix had to offer me today. 

I had my injured hand resting on the back of the couch while the other one was hanging in the air with remote in it's palm, flipping through different movies and TV-shows. 

when I finally found something I thought was interesting and would not be to horrible for my companions to watch I clicked it and put my remote down next to me. I bent my injured arm and put it in a comfortable position so I could rest my head on it and let I let my second arm rest on my lap.

The chosen movie had extra episodes, so I decided to watch as much as I could before bed, since I thought this TV-show was pretty interesting and wanted to now how it ends. 

At the start of the second episode Clover decided to near me and leaned against me while still watching the TV screen, only to be picked up with my warm hand and placed on my shoulder. Clover smiled in my direction and looked back at the TV. 

Somewhere in the middle of the second episode Cherry hesitantly climbed up my lap, unsure if he was already forgiven. I smiled at this and brought one of my hands up and cupped it around him, I gently pet his head with my thumb before putting my attention into the movie playing. My smile stretched as Cherry snuggled into my lower stomach.

only one left to join this huggle is Edgy

heh... I am sorry for not updating. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday were busy for me and then my dad gave me a Motor kick scooter as an early birthday present, since it was on sale and there was no possibility to hide it... so I kinda refused to leave it and kept riding it (PS: IT IS ABSOLUTELY AWSOME, 25Km/h, how I haven't died yet is still a mystery to me)

at this point in the book I'll not even bother saying the little stuff so...

SE ER NÄSTA KAPITEL MINA KÄRA LÄSARE (... ok, it sounds way better in English) 

ps: i'