chapter thirty nine - coffee

HELLO EVERYBODY!!!

Today's question, what is the funniest name you have heard used in the real world? (I have heard quite a few funny once, but the most hilarious, in my opinion, is Donald. I can't help but think about the duck when I talk or see someone named by that name) 

Enjoy the chapter =D

-(Y/n) P.O.V

"IM NOT CUTE" exclaimed Edgy. I chuckled from Edgy's regular announcement. I put the dishes in the sink that was filled with water. I forgot that my hand had bandages on it, so I did not avoid getting my hand wet. As soon as my gauzes had gotten wet, I cringed at the feeling. I sighed as I decided to unwrap my hand and if needed I would re-rap it with knew bandages to replace the previous ones.

As I unwrapped my hand, I could not help wincing at the dull stinging feeling that came from unwrapping the last layer of the material. Since last time that I wrapped my hand I forgot to put some kind of cloth or soft material between the gauze and the wound, that would have prevented me from ripping the wound back open.

I threw away the bandages to the trash and inspected the wound located on my injured hand. It looked almost healed by now. The bite mark looked as if it had barely damaged the skin. And from the previous accidental removal of the skin caused some amount of blood drip from my wound. I decided just to wipe my hand against a napkin to get rid of some of the blood, and then I let the injury be since I felt too lazy to wrap it up again. Besides wounds heal faster if it is exposed to air, right?

I suddenly realized that through this whole process the guys behind me were utterly silent. I turned around, expecting someone causing trouble, but I was surprised that they all were in the same places as they were since a last looked at them. They were staring at my hand, Clover and Cherry sharing a look of discomfort and small tears prickled the edges of Cherry's eyesockets. While Edgy was looking away with a guilty look, but he still was sending worried glances to the wounded arm.

it didn't even take me more than a second to realize what was the source of their poor mood. "Hey! Guy's! It's okay! it doesn't even hurt anymore." I tried to reassure them, but my effort seemed pointless. I attempted to think of something that may cheer all three of them up and possibly forget about their source of sadness. Luckily it took me only mere seconds before I came up with a plan. "Guys! How about we go out to a park today?" I asked the two skeletons and the skeleton satyr that were located on the top of my table.

at first, they looked uncertain, but after some thoughtful looks and uncertain glances, they all nodded in agreement. "Great! I'll grab some snacks and my wallet, and then we can head out!" I chirped happily as I turned around and went to the pantry. Grabbed some chips and chocolate as my desired snacks.

I walked back to the table and grabbed my phone with my empty hand and placed it in my pants pocket. "wait just a moment." I said as I left the kitchen, closing the door behind me, and I go to my room to grab my wallet and probably a bag where I can store the snacks.

-Cherry's P.O.V

We patiently sat at the top of the table. Well, ok, Clover and I sat quietly at the table. Edgy looked very annoyed and tapped his foot to the table in impatience, wonder what he is thinking about?

after about a minute I heard the door open. 'OH! That was qui-' i thought as I turned to the direction of the door, but my thoughts got off as I realized it wasn't (Y/n). At the door stood (Y/n)'s dad, he didn't look too good. His hair was in a horrible mess, and he had huge eyebags under his eye's. He probably did not sleep all night to look like that. And to be honest, his new appearance did not make him look any less scary than he already was.

He ignored us and straight up walked to a shelf with cups, he grabbed two cups and went to a weird machine, I think was called a coffee machine?

'why did he need two cups?' I question myself. After he did a couple of complicated and weird things, black liquid started to pour out of the machine and into the cups. When the cups were almost full, the fluid stopped.

He added some sugar to both of the cups, and then he grabbed a bottle from his back pocket. The bottle was quite small, I could not make out what it said, but I did make out a picture of a black skull with two bones crossed under it... that can't be a good sign.

(Y/n)'s dad opened the bottle and gently tilted it, so a few drops went into the cup. 'this is definitely not right.' I thought. "HEY! What the f' do you think yer doin'!?" Edgy suddenly exclaimed, and a growl could be heard in his voice. Apparently, he was actually paying attention to what the guy was doing.

"OH SHI-" (D/n) exclaimed as he dropped the bottle into the cup. He quickly fished it up, burning his finger, making him keep cursing. He turned around and looked directly at us. "and who are you supposed to be?" he scoffed as he reached behind him to grab something.

"Aha!" he exclaimed and brought his hand in front of him. He had a spatula in his hand. "what? oh, you gotta be kidding me!" (D/n) Growled to himself. As he took a deep breath in and started to come closer to us, I could feel myself begin shaking.

The spatula was held up high, ready to be brought back down and squash all of us one by one like bugs. I closed my eyesockets and prepared for my possible death. I felt tears leak out of my eye sockets, even if they were closed.

"Hey guy's, sorry it took so long, so! shall we go to the pa-"

sorry guys that it took so long

I did finish the chapter a couple of days ago, but when I finished had to make a pause and walk the dogs. And a parently when I returned wattpad didn't save the chapter... and then for some reason, my computer kept having internet connection problem, basically not letting me enter wattpad. soooo... sorry *bows*

Oh! and by the way, I'll go on another trip in about two days, and I think the trip was for two weeks? I'll maybe update, but no promises.

see you next chapter... which will come in a while