chapter thirty seven - questions

I GREET YOU MY BELOVED READERS!

So,  I have a couple of questions for you and I am gunna give em to ya. Just to make your question everything that happened in the last chapter! So,  here it goes. Answer if you can~.

there will be many questions in this chapter, I think you will have enough with those

oh, and, this chapter will be a little bit shorter than normal

-(Y/n) P.O.V

After staring at the man on the ground my flashbacks slowly had disappeared and confusion had entered my brain. 'is this really my dad? If yes, how is he still alive? HE WAS SHOT THROUGH HIS HEART!' 

I went behind my dad and picked him up by his armpits. I dragged him on top of the sofa and let him lay there. 'why is he here? Why did he just brake in like a robber?' 

I pulled down my hood and tried to even out my breathing, I noticed that Clover and Cherry were doing the same. Edgy was just trying to save his dignity at the moment. I could not help but laugh. I put up my hand up to my head and ruffled up my own hair while still laughing. 

"H-he's al-alive! H-how!?" I choked out these words while laughing. I dragged my hand down my face and let it drop by my side. 'he is not supposed to be alive, how did he survive?'

"SO! What do you guys want to do while we wait for him to wake up?" I asked the bitty's on my shoulders. All they did was exchange a worried glance with one another. "How about a detective movie?" the skeletons quickly nodded their heads like obedient dogs, Probably scared about my emotional state. I decided to watch some Hercule Poirot (you should watch it if you haven't).

While watching the movie my mind got activated into it's "detective mode" because of the movie. Questions turned up in my head, but instead of questioning the movie, the questions were about my parents. 'is my mom alive too? no, you can't survive a gunshot to the head. but Dad survived a gunshot to the heart. but you can fake a gunshot wound to the chest, after all, I only saw the body, I never watched any news about it, so maybe his body wasn't ever found and escaped'

I watched the movie deep in thought. The murder just happened and Poirot was investigating everyone. 'who even killed mom and tried to kill my dad? Why did someone even try to kill them? What is the reason?'.

I was thinking more deeply about everything that happened and instead of asking questions, decided to think about all the facts that I know. 'ok. I was in the living room where my mom told me to stay. Than I heard a gunshot and went to check the window. I saw Dad and Mom on the ground with gunshot wound-'. My mind was interrupted by an after thought.

'One gunshot, two bullet wounds. Dad faked his. Why did he fake it!?' I started to shake as another question was questioned in my mind. 'how did he know he had to fake it?'

I glanced at my dad as some disturbing answers entered my head. I decided to shrug it off for now and keep  some of it in the back of my head, so I would not trust him fully, just in case.

The movie had ended and I heard a groan beside me, making all four of us stiffen. I decided to play it on instinct and stood up. I stood right beside the sofa and waited for dad to wake up fully.

"W-what happened?" Dad mumbled. He stopped rubbing his eye with his fist and looked around.

"'ello dad!"

OK! My next chapter will be delayed for some time. Reason? i need to figure out the answers to the questions I have asked...