Chapter twenty five - unknown bitty

HELLOooOooOOooo EVERYBODY!!!

I am sorry for not updating, this time the reason is very stupid. I kinda got hooked up with TMNT fanfics (and Netflix)  and in the proses I kinda forgot I had a book of my own. Oops~ (just saying, expect it happen again)

Today's question : what is your favourite school subjects and which subject do you hate the most? (I like almost all subjects, my favourite are biology, Physics, Chemistry and Math. I know, they are very nerdy subjects, BUT I CAN'T HELP IT. when all your life you are surrounded by nerds and geeks, you are bound to become one [my dad owns his own comic room, that is how geeky he is, but I can't really complain because the comics he reads are pretty cool, thanks to him I know more about superheroes than any boy in class... I just realised how geeky that sounded]. but I also like the subjects where there are lots of activity like P.E or wood crafts, so I am not a full on nerd, if someone was thinking that. The subject I hate the most is definitely religion, I do not know why, but I would always have bad experience in that class. I never liked religion, because it always defies logic, and there was always so much to remember. [I am sorry if you like religion, but I am just saying my point of view of that subject]) 

HOPE YOU LIKE THE CHAPTER

-(Y/n) P.O.V

"Hey! Are you okay? I am (Y/n), who are you little guy?" I asked the scared bitty that was on the concrete floor. The bitty looked scared half to death. I kneeled down and put my hand in front of the bitty, hoping that they would climb it so I could carry them to safety. The bitty looked very hesitant, so I offered them a kind and patient smile.

They slowly climbed up my hand, They still were very hesitant, but I was patient with their decision. When he managed to get his balance I retracted my hand. 

I started walking to Mama cry's store, so I could find out about this bitty's information. I have read a lot about bitty's, but I have never seen one like this particular one. This bitty was wearing a mint green shirt, emerald green shorts and sky blue jacket with an arctic blue hood and strings. The bitty was a male skeleton with horns and goat hooves. The bitty himself was white, even the horns, but his feet were furry and brown. His eye sockets were pitch black and his eye lights were clover green.

When I reached the door, I suddenly realised the reason I was out here in the first place was because I  and my friend wanted to hang out. I quickly grabbed my phone and went into my contacts. I selected my friends contact and wrote a them a text saying' I am very sorry, but something just came up, hopefully we can hang out soon'. I put my phone away when it said that my text was delivered and walked into the store present In front of me.

When I walked in I saw Cry was with the bitty's playing with them. The store was completely empty of any customers. I walked over to Cry "Hello Miss Cry, I have a question and I really hope you could answer it for me." I said with a hopeful smile. 

"Ok (Y/n), what is your question?" Cry asked as she turned around to face me. "I found this bitty on the road and I was hoping you could tell me what kind of bitty this is" I said as I looked down on my palm to see how the bitty was doing. my smile dropped when I noticed that the bitty was shaking out of fear, to calm him down I decided to rub his head with my thumb, I was surprised that his horns didn't poke my finger. "oh, that's easy. That is a...... I actually don't know what bitty that is, actually." Cry had a thoughtful look. "give me a moment please" cry said as she started walking towards a shelf filled with different folders. 

It has been five minutes and Cry is still looking through all the folders. Edgy managed to fall asleep and is now leaning on my neck, Cherry has been staring of to space in his own thoughts and the new bitty was sitting on my palm not daring to move even an inch. I was just standing, waiting for something to happen.

"Ok, it seems that there is no information about the bitty that you have found" Cry said as she closed the folder with a slam, causing me to jump, Edgy to wake up, Cherry to snap back to reality with a big fright and the new bitty jump and start shaking once again. Cry looked at the bitty apologetically and then turned her attention back to me. "I am sorry, but there is no record of the bitty's existence." Cry said with a sad look. "so he is an unknown bitty, correct?" I asked, just to make sure I understood Cry's statement. "correct!" Cry replied back. 

"Well, what should I do with this unknown bitty?"

YES!!! I DID IT!!! I MADE THE CHAPTER WITH THE CAT JUMPING ON MY KEYBOARD!!! While I was making this chapter I had my black cat Lucifer on my lap. The cat wouldn't stop jumping on the keyboard or pressing his paws on my hands making me make mistakes. So just a warning, there might be a little more mistakes than normal.

If it pleases you, you may correct my spelling mistakes all you want. I will not be offended by you correcting me.

if you want you can give me future ideas for chapters and i'll be sure to give you the credit for the idea

if you don't understand something you may gladly ask for a better explanation

SEE YA NEXT CHAPTER MY AWESOME READERS