Ch 28: Jungkook

I ran at a light speed and immediately everything that was in my stomach came out into the toilet. I've been vomiting a lot more than usual. When I visited my doctor on Saturday, she told me it was the chemo taking a major effect and also the illness might be trying to spread itself more. She was cold as ever and didn't even bother to sugar coat everything.

Fucking. Whore.

"Jungkook? Your cousin and I are going out for a few hours, will you be alright on your own?" Namjoon called out from downstairs.

I managed to keep some vomit down as I walked to the door and called back. "Yeah, I'll be fine, just...don't worry about me...uuuf!" I couldn't finish my sentence as I ran back into the bathroom to throw up.

"Alright then. Just remember to take your medicine." he answered back as I heard the door close and the car starting.

Alone again with this infernal parasite.

I vomited one last time and stood up and brushed my teeth. I did this every time I threw up because my vomit tasted like the medicine and I didn't want to have that horrid taste in my mouth.

I didn't want a reminder that I was going to die.

As I was brushing my teeth, my phone buzzed inside the pocket of my pajama pants. I instantly picked it up and saw that it was a text message from Jisoo and Taehyung.

I was upset that Jimin didn't text me. I waited for him text back and so far it has been three days since that text. I do hope he was alright, even though his mother was a battered woman, I still didn't trust her.

I read Jisoo's text first.

Jisoo:

"Hey Jungkook! Jimin told me today you weren't coming to school for a week! Ugh! That sucks donkey nuts man!! D: Anyways I was worried about you when you puked your brains out all over the beach on Friday. I hope you get better! Hey try to drink lemon water, that helps with stomach flu's...or whatever you have :D"

I laughed a little to her message. If lemon water could cure this illness inside me, I'd be drinking it every day. I looked at the next message, it was from Taehyung.

Annoying Asshole:

"Hey Jungkook, I didn't see you again in school. I overheard the freaks say you weren't going to be in for the week. Do you know how much that hurts me?"

Dick. All he cared about was himself.

I sighed deeply as I closed my phone and walked out of my bathroom. I looked over to my nightstand and saw the various medications, all scattered about. I had my chemo pills, the pain killers, which I haven't used yet, the antidepressants, which I also haven't used yet, and some Tylenol and Nyquil. I was a fucking mess, and if anyone were to walk in and see this, they would think I was some drug addict.

"Jimin, please text me back." I moaned as I threw myself onto my bed. The soft, silky sheets felt great against my skin. I wanted Jimin with me. Just hearing the sound of his voice was relieving.

I felt my phone buzz again. I took it out and smiled. It was a message from Jimin.

Jimin-ssi:

"H-hey Jungkook, I'm pretty upset you can't come to school all week. It hurts not seeing you. Hopefully when you get a little better I can come over. I'm even making copies of my notes so I can give them to you. I miss you a lot and I can't stop thinking about you too. I know you're my boyfriend and all so I'll tell you this. I had a wet dream about you last night. Kinky right?...Okay you're probably going to think I'm weird again..."