Ch 17: Jimin

Our bodies were entwined as our lips molded into one. Jungkook's warm breath caressed my perfectly pale skin as his strong arms held me closer to him as they treated my body like a delicate flower.

"Jimin...I want you..." he whispered, his husky voice was like chimes to my ears. Vibrations of pleasure pulsated throughout my body as I was at the brink of no return.

"Please...take me..." I whispered back, my body exposed itself to him with full pleasure. Jungkook reached his hand down and began to undo my pants. His touch sent chills down my spine and my breathing increased dramatically. 

Just as Jungkook was about to unzip his pants, I heard a loud buzzing sound.

"Oh Shit!" I muttered as I reached over and grabbed my phone, in the process I fell face first onto the cold, wooden floor. "Fuck..." I hissed as my head throbbed like a bitch. I pushed myself off the floor and sat on my bed as that's when I realized my thighs felt wet, and I had a tent formed in my boxers. I couldn't believe I had a wet dream which involved Jungkook and almost hot sex.

My phone buzzed again and as I reached out and opened it I saw that It was a text from Minhyuk.

Minhyuk: 

You're two hours late! If your tight little ass isn't here in the next thirty minutes, don't even bother coming back to work.

"Fuck!! Fuck!!" I yelled as I got up and ran around my room. I grabbed the first thing I saw and bolted out the front door.

Getting on the bus and heading over to the center took thirty minutes since there was no traffic. I mentally kicked myself the entire time for sleeping in, but to be truthful, it was so worth it. That dream of Jungkook and I was amazing. It felt so real, even down to his touch. But I know in reality I would never be naked in front of him. My body was riddled with scars from my father's beatings and cuts from my little cutting sessions.

"Well, look who decided to drop on by..." Minhyuk remarked as I entered through the doors.

"Shut up." I grumbled. I really wasn't in the mood to hear his shit. "How is it today?" I asked, taking my seat next to him.

"Well it's a bit empty today. Oh and another old person kicked the bucket last night. I think it was Mr. Khan? I don't know, nor do I care." He said as he took out his nail file.

You heartless piece of shit. 

"Oh...that's too bad." I mumbled with disgust. I wasn't surprised at all. All those old folks come in knowing they are going to die. 

But at least they can finally find peace... 

"Hey, that hot piece of ass is here again." Minhyuk said nonchalantly. "His parents are over there." He added, pointing towards the couple sitting by the fish tank.

"Oh, that's Jungkook's cousin Jin and his boyfriend Namjoon." I said, fixing his error. "They are really nice people."

"Wait...you know his name? How and when?!" Minhyuk demanded.

"He goes to my school." I hissed. "He's in one of my classes, that's how I know him." I added.

"Really? So his name is Jungkook right? Is he single?"

"How the hell should I know?" I retorted. Deep down I was hoping he was. It would kill me if he had someone else in his life.

"Fine then, I'll just ask him myself." He spat.

"Whatever, I'm going to the bathroom." I muttered.

"You just got here!" Minhyuk whined.

"And now, I'm going to the bathroom. Besides there is nothing else to do but sit and listen to your bullshit." I snarled. Minhyuk's eyes widened and before he could say anything, I quickly ran to the bathroom.