Ch 15: Jimin

The ride back to Jungkook's house was filled with laughs, mainly between Jungkook, Jisoo and Jungkook's cousin Jin and his boyfriend Namjoon. His cousin was a nice guy as well as his boyfriend.

Both were perfect.

Even if they weren't Jungkook's parents, I'd kill to have them.

I'd kill my own parents just to have his

I stood silent throughout the entire ride. I really had nothing to say. What could I say? Most of those topics weren't related to me at all. I felt so out of place from everyone.

"Okay, we are here." Jungkook's cousin announced.

I looked out the window and saw a beautiful mansion overcasting the hummer. I couldn't believe Jungkook lived there. Then again I wasn't too surprised.

"WOW!!! Your house is amazing!!" Jisoo squealed, her black eyes popped with excitement.

"Easy there Jisoo, this isn't Disney World." Jungkook said as he looked over to me.

"I like your house...its nice and...big." I said as my head hung low.

"Thanks." I heard him reply.

"Alright Jungkook, Namjoon and I will be in our rooms. Your friends can hang out in the living room or your room. Just make sure they leave by eleven. We have to get up early tomorrow for-"

"I got it hyung." he cut in. He had a pained expression to his face.

"The treatment center?" I asked, looking over to Jungkook's cousin.

He looked between Jungkook and Namjoon before answering. "Yes, how do you know?" he asked stiffly.

I cringed to his tone. He was beginning to sound like my dad. "I saw you guys there, though I didn't know what for. Mostly everyone goes there, besides treatment, they usually get blood work done their so-"

"Yeah, blood work! We had to get blood work done." Jungkook budded in.

Something wasn't right about that situation, but I let it go since it was Jungkook's business and not mine.

Jungkook's cousin led us into their house where he showed us around and finally led us to Jungkook's room. My jaw nearly fell as I saw how big it was. It was ten times the size of my room.

"Wow! You have a balcony with and ocean view!!" Jisoo yelled as she ran out to his balcony, the gentle sea breeze engulfed the entire room.

"Yup, that's the best part." He replied as he sat on his bed. "I always wake up to the sound of the ocean. Its quite comforting." He added.

I want your life...

I was jealous of this, but at the same time, I liked it. If Jungkook were any other guy, Jisoo and I wouldn't even have set foot inside that hummer, let alone that house. I was still pending that this was just a dream, and that when I woke up, I'll see my father's ugly face hovering over me.

I pinched myself just to check.

Nothing happened.

I pinched myself again.

Still nothing happened.

"Umm...what are you doing?" Jungkook asked me as he gave me a funny look.

"Nothing...just nothing" I replied as I sat down on his bed.

"Dude, where is your bathroom! I have to take a dump!" Jisoo remarked.

"Eww!! That's gross." I spat, my face scrunched up with disgust.