Br"i want you to stay here for a couple of hours. I want to make sure that your hand heals right"

You nod your head.

You sit and stare off in to space. Suddenly you feel a hand on you shoulder. You jerk away.

B"its just me."

He says with a concerned look.

B"how long have you been awake?"

You look down and shrug your shoulders.

B"lay down. Go to sleep you need it."

You shake your head.

B" I'll tell you what ill..... lay down... with you.... I can hold your hand, and if you move then I'll wake up."

You nod your head slightly..
You move over to the other side of the bed and lay against the wall in the corner.

B"y/n.... you dont have to lay in the corner. Were not hydra. We aren't going to hurt you for being comfy."

You give him a weary look.  He gives you a smile and sits on the bed. Then slowly moves so he is laying down. He kicks off his shoes and takes off his sweater.  He rolls on to his stomach, and rest his right hand on the bed palm facing up and extended slightly twords you. He closes his eyes. You lay down on your stomach slowly. You stare at his hand,debating within your self if you should grab it or not. You slowly reach up your hand and gently fit it with his. His hand closes around yours gently, and you sigh. You close your eyes and listen to the sound of him breathing. Slowly as you relax more you spread out more,but the cold of the hospital makes you curl up in a ball. Half asleep you feel the bed shift. A few seconds later you feel a warmth around you and some more movement, then things fall silent again, and you fall asleep.

You dont really have a nightmare. More so just flashbacks from the hydra compound. You awake when a memorie of someone slapping you wakes you up. Your eyes shoot open and you flinch.

B"nightmare"

You nod your head yes.

B"do you want to talk about it"

You nod your head no.

B"i get that. I dont talk about mine either. "

You finally look up at him. Hes looking up at you. And you see redness in his eyes. You have tears in yours.

Buck's watch goes off.

B"i have to go meet someone,will you be ok if I leave."

You nod your head closing your eyes. He gives your hand a squeeze.

B"ill find you when you get back. Ok."

You nod your head yes.

He leaves and a minute after he does, you do to.

You walk to the door,and peak out and see bucky walk out of the lab. You walk around and look at all of the lab equipment.

Br"do you like science?"

You nod your head yes.

Br"then come here and help me."

You look at him curiously.

You walk over to where he sits on a computer. You see a genetic code on the screen.

You stare at him.

Br" I cant figure out how the separate combinations of this DNA, they are elements I've never seen before."

You take a closer look. There are twelve unidentified elements among the dna. You look at the structure of the molecules and start to break them down. Then you write them down on a piece of paper. When you are done you hand it to bruce.

Br"wow... that was amazing"

You nod at him once acknowledging his comment.

You get up nod at him once and, before he can say anything else, walk out of the lab. You head to the roof.

Holding the scalpel that you took of Bruce's desk firmly in your grip.

Hello loves,
R here. So no one is reading this book yet. But if you have stumble on this book and you have read both part one and now two, then thank you very much. Also warning things are gonna get a bit dark in the next chapter. And as always if you like this story

Vote

Comment

Add to your library

Thank you

Stay strong,be safe,you are loved. I love you.

                                              -R