Why couldn't it have been you instead off all those people.

You sit in the corner of the dimly lit room, silently crying.

B"y/n...... I'm right here I'm ok."

Your head snaps up

And sure as the sky is blue there he sat. Living breathing.

You push the memorie of him touching you on the cheek. And give him a disbelieving look.

He slowly moves an inch or two closer to you.he then holds his hand out. And you see what you think is metal glove. You scrunch your eyebrows.

He swiftly removes his sweater to reveal a tank top. At this you see that his entire arm was made of metal. He reaches out and wipes away another stray tear. Without meaning to you gently close your eyes and lean in to his touch.

B"i promise you trandafirul meu, we will figure this out. You aren't alone anymore."

You nod your head yes. he helps you up and takes a look at your knuckles.  They are bruised and bleeding.

B"lets get you to bruce.he needs to take a look at your hands."

You freeze in your spot. And send him an image in his mind if the doctors at hydra.

B"i know your scared, bruce is good. He wouldn't hurt you on purpose. Everything he does that involves any type of pain is completely nessesary."

You weakly nod your head yes. He leads you down to another floor full of science equipment.  You love science but you don't t let your excitement show.

B"hey bruce."

Bucky says entering the lab. Soft jazz is playing in the background. Suddenly a man who you recognize as the doctor who first treated you, walks in to the room.

Br"bucky what can I do fo-....... y/n! Hello, how are you feeling what can i do for you two?"

You flash the image of you going at it with the punching g bags in his mind.

Br"jeez sweetie, let me take a look at your hands. "

He turns around and starts walking, bucky follows and you follow bucky.

You could have sworn you heard bruce mutter

"Just like bucky."

And you could have sworn you saw bucky blush a bit.

You walk in to a room and look around.

Br"all right sweetpea, hop on to the bed."

This room wasn't what you were expecting, yes everything was clean smelling and yes there were some Medical equipment hanging from The walls. But the walls were a deep rich blue, and instead of a hospital bed, there is a  full size queen bed with a bed spread that had varying shades of blue. You hesitantly sit on the bed. He comes back with a small machine some bandages and an ointment.

Br"im gonna xray your hands to see if you broke or fractured anything."

You nod your head and place your hand out In front of you. He holds the device over your hands.

Br"well good news, nothing is broken. You just have a hair line fracture, with your healing abilities it will be gone in a couple of hours. I'm gonna wrap up your hands and put some antibacterial ointment on."

You know your head yes. He puts on two pairs of gloves and puts them over his sleeves to reduce skin. He takes one of your hands gentaly. He puts the ointment and wraps up your knuckles. The does the same thing on the other hand but with more stability because of the fracture. After he's done he takes your hand and places it gently in your lap.