Plain and simple. Ever since I found out Taehyung was gay or Bi, all he wanted was for me to submit to him. I wasn't about to become one of his whores that followed him around.

"Jungkook? Are you ready?" Jimin called out.

"Yeah, I am" I replied back. My phone buzzed again and I knew it was Taehyung. "Let's get going." I said, ignoring the text.

----

My cousin came and picked us up, and by us I meant Jimin and I. Jisoo couldn't come over because she had to go home to cook dinner. It was alright since I really wanted to spend some alone time with Jimin.

"So Jimin, are your parents alright with you staying over for a few days?" my cousin Jin asked.

Jimin gave me an uneasy look as he was afraid to answer. "y-yeah, they didn't mind at all." He said. I could tell he hated lying especially to a nice guy like my cousin.

Jin stood quite for a moment.  Either he was trying to process that, or he was paying more attention to the road. Finally he spoke. "Alright, I'll have the guest room ready."

Relief flashed over Jimin's face and I felt relieved too. It would have sucked if my cousin found out the real reason why he was staying for a few days.

As soon as we got home, Namjoon greeted us at the door. His  warm dimpled smile made me feel abit better. "Jimin, it's lovely to see you again. Please, come inside, I have the guest room ready." he informed.

Jimin hesitated by the door, but I assured him everything was alright. "Don't worry, they are good people." I whispered.

He slightly nodded and as soon as he stepped foot inside my house, his whole body relaxed as the smell of the ocean filled the entire room.

"You boys can go hang out by the beach, just don't go into the water, especially you Jungkook" my cousin commented. Jimin gave me a quizzical look.

Geeze Seokjin...you couldn't have made it more obvious?

"Alright hyung" I gritted as I grabbed Jimin's arms and lured him out back to the beach.

We found a spot close to the water, but still on dry sand. Jimin and I sat down and gazed at the orange horizon. The gentle ocean breeze was what I needed at that moment. It was calming, soothing and the scenery was nice.

"What did your cousin mean by not going into the water? You can't swim?" he asked, those brown eyes of his were bright with curiosity.

"Of course I can. He's just being overprotective." I said with a small smile.

"Oh..." he faintly whispered as he looked down to the sand. "I...can't swim." He mumbled.

I thought it was adorable that he couldn't swim. Most guys wouldn't admit their secrets, but Jimin, he was different.

"I can teach you if you want. Whenever you're ready just let me know." I said as I wrapped my arm around his small shoulders. He shivered to my touch. He wasn't cold or anything, but I guessed it was from the traumatizing experience with his parents. Just thinking about them gave me a head ache.

"Alright...I'll keep that in mind." He said as his head involuntary leaned against my shoulder. "Jungkook, are we...official?" he asked.

My mind took a moment to process this. We haven't gone out on any dates, and we kissed four times. "Yeah, I guess we are." I replied.

"So does that mean, you'll be my boyfriend?"

"Yeah" I said. "I'll be your boyfriend."

Jimin's body relaxed abit more as He turned his face to me. His eyes showed a small portion of happiness. "Jungkook, can you kiss me?" He asked, a tint shade of pink was on his cheeks.