House Party

Peter is in the computer lab at school looking to see any news of the Vulture. Peter has found that Vulture has robbed another bank, a lab, and attacked a small time newspaper business.
Peter: Ok, but what do they all have in common? Why is the Vulture attacking stuff like a newspaper business and a bank? Must be something I'm-
Peter then sees something in a picture of the newspaper business. Peter clicks on it and sees a small logo, in the shape if an O.
Peter: That's Oscorps logo.
Peter looks up the lab and the bank and finds that they all are owned by Oscorp.
Peter: The Vulture's attacking Oscorp, but would he attack them?
Peter then feels his phone vibrate and answers it.
Peter: Hello this is Domino's, how may I help you?
Trent: Yo dude, I was looking through some Oscorp plans and-
Peter: Whoa whoa whoa, why were you doing that?
Trent: Because my brother tried to rob Osborne.
Peter: Oh...
Trent: And the suit that Max was wearing? That was created by Oscorp.
Peter: Wait really?
Trent: Yes, and I think I've found out who maybe our Vulture, here I've sent you a link.
Peter sees an email pop up and clicks on it. The picture shows Adrian and Phineas shaking hands with Norman Osborne.
Peter: Wait a sec.
Peter looks at Adrian and realises who he is.
Peter: I think I know who the Vulture is. Gotta go Trent, we'll talk about this later.
Peter hangs up the phone and clicks off the picture and turns off the computer. Peter gets up and is about to head out when he runs into Cindy.
Peter: S-sorry about that Cindy.
Cindy: Oh, i-it's ok, I was actually looking for you.
Peter: R-really? What d-d-do you want me for?
Cindy: I was kinda hoping... you would come to my party tonight?
Peter: Party? Tonight? Shouldn't you have asked me that like a week ago?
Cindy: I know I know, You just seem so busy. With taking care of Trent and with your uncle's passing, I didn't want to bother you.
Peter: That's... really thoughtful Cindy, thanks. And yeah, I'll try to make it.
Cindy: Great. Just to tell you, my parents are out of town but my grandpa is watching the house so no funny business.
Peter: Funny business?
Cindy: Swearing, PDA, Drugs. That kinda thing.
Peter: Those don't sound like me at all.
Cindy: I know, just telling you the rules.
Peter: Yeah.. Well I'll see you later.
Cindy: K... Wait, do you even know where I live?
Peter: Does Gwen know where you live?
Cindy: Yeah.
Peter: Then she can take me.
Cindy: Ok... Bye.
Cindy turns around and walks away quickly. Peter stares at her when someone puts a hand on his shoulder.
Harry: So proud man. Only a few more steps until you two get togther.
Peter smirks and brushes off Harry's arm.
Peter: What do you want?
Harry: Oh, you know. That I could give you a ride to her place if you wanted.
Peter: And what's in it for you?
Harry: That you at least have a full conversation with Cindy, at her house.
Peter: Fine, I'll try my best.
Harry: Good... So let's go!
Peter: Now?
Harry: Pete, party will start as soon as Cindy texts everyone. Gotta pick up Gwen and maybe Flash too. So let's goooo!
Harry walks passed Peter towards the entrance and Peter smirks and follows after.

(An hour later)

Flash: Can't believe the rich boy has a regular car that's not a lambo
Harry: Har har har. Very funny Flash.
Harry is driving a silver four seat car. Harry and Gwen are up front while Peter and Flash are in the back.
Gwen: Were you even invited Flash? And you too Harry?
Harry: Ouch Gwen, that hurts my pure black soul. Yes, I was invited. I am friends with Cindy too. Also doesn't help being Pete's best friend.
Flash: And so was I. I kinda coach her little brothers football team, so I was invited.
Gwen: Yo geek, you alright?
Peter looks up at Gwen.
Peter: Y-yeah, sorry. Just thinking.
Harry: About you and Cindy, sitting underneath the stars. Holding hands, kissing.
Peter: Screw off Harry.
Harry: Hehehehey man, I'm only kidding. Just remember to talk to her. Please dude, I really want you to get out of your shell. Talk to girls, befriend other people, be you like you are with us with other people.
Peter: I know Harry, I'll try.
Flash: Wow Osborne, you seem like you actualy have feelings.
Gwen: Yeah. Next thing you know, you'll be saying you like me or something.
Harry: Whahahat? No, I would never say that. You're kinda annoying, not my type.
Gwen: Good, I don't date rich nerds. Only regular nerds.
Harry: Damn, if only I wasn't rich.
Peter and Flash look at each other as Gwen and Harry start flirting more and more.
Flash: I don't understand how they don't see that the other likes them.
Peter: It's a mystery never meant to be solved.
Harry: Oh hey, we're here.
Harry pulls into a driveway next to a giant white and black house. Peter exits the car and sees the mailbox has a red S on it.
Peter: Cindy lives here? Seems like rich people should live here.
Gwen: Her dads a very wealthy business man. Not as wealthy as Harry, but wealthy nonetheless.
Harry: Alright, first thing first, find Cindy and make her and Peter have a conversation that isn't super awkward.
Peter: Oh gee, thanls Harry for making me feel all the more better at my conversation skills, you make me feel all so happy.
Harry: Glad to be of service.
Peter: Sarcasm Harry.
Peter, Flash, Gwen and Harry walk into the house to see alot of people are already there.
Flash: I'll be back. I see Drake and me and him need to talk.
Peter: Try not to start a fight please.
Harry: Me and Gwen will try to find Cindy. You just stay here Pete.
Gwen and Harry leave. Peter sighs and then lays against a wall.
???: So, you came to this party too?
Peter turns to see a girl with long black hair, green eyes, wearing glasses, a black and white jacket, black tanktop, black jeans, and whitw boots.
Peter: Yep Felicia, got invited by Cindy so didn't feel like passing up the opportunity to go to my first ever party.
Felicia: Is it everything you ever dreamed of?
Peter: *starts thinking* Eh, there's seemed to be less bullying so far, so no.
Felicia starts giggling.
Felicia: I didn't realise you were funny.
Peter: Well, that's what happens when you're a nerd, no one caresto know if you're a funny guy or not.
Felicia: Well, at least you have a fellow nerd here with ya.
Peter: Thanks Felicia.
Felicia: No problems. Well, better find Gwen before Harry starts making some moves on her.
Peter: He wouldn't.
Felicia: I know, but I just really need to find Gwen.
Felicia waves goodbye and Peter waves back. Felicia walks away as Cindy walks towards Peter.
Cindy: Hey, you made it.
Peter: Yeah well, didn't have anything to do so here I am.
Cindy: Well, I'm glad that you are.
The two stare awkwardly at each other until Peter broke the silence.
Peter: Soooo, You're grandpa is here?
Cindy: Well, I call him that. He's more of my great Uncle but he likes be called grandpa. And yeah, he's here. Oh, there he is with his friend Phineas.
Cindy walks over to the door and Peter turns his head and then his Spider Sense starts blarring. He looks to see Adrian Toomes standing in the front doorway hugging Cindy.
Adrian: How're you doing Cindy?
Cindy: Great grandpa, been doing really good in Biology.
Adrian: Hey, don't try to make me proud with only science. How about everything else?
Cindy: Good as well!
Adrian: You're parents must be so proud.
Cindy: They are.
Peter walks towards Cindy and Adrian.
Cindy: Oh grandpa, this is my friend Peter Parker.
Adrian: Parker? Are you Ray Parker's son?
Peter: Yeah.
Adrian: I knew him before he... Good man. Always believed in the good of others.
Peter: That's what Uncle Ben would always say. So, you'll be watching over us tonight?
Adrian: Sadly, can't do that. Busy at the lab tonight. Though my friend Phineas will be able to watch over you all.
Cindy: Awwww, really grandpa?!
Adrian: I gotta go Cindy, sorry.
Adrian hugs Cindy and shakes Peter's hand.
Adrian: Hope to see you soon.
Peter: Pretty sure we will.
Adrian smiles and walks away. Phineas and Cindy head back inside while Peter watches Adrian drive away. Peter walks towards Harry's car and grabs his bag. Peter walks towards the street and stops. He turns around and looks at the house.
Peter: I'm sorry Cindy. I got to go.
Peter starts running, pulling out his costume and swinging towards Adrian.