"What a bunch of assholes." Jisoo said, gathering all the tools. I wrote down the last of my answers and wrapped up the deer head. I looked over to Jungkook who was working hard to write down the answers before the deer's head stunk up the room.

"Here Jungkook, you can copy mine." I said, giving him the answers.

"You don't have to. I can do this." He said with a smile.

"It's okay...I sort of wanted to. Those jerks never do the work anyways." I said, looking down my feet. His smile was gorgeous. I felt ashamed to look at it.

"Wow, thanks.." he said, taking the paper.

"Oh! Since you three are the last one's here, I'll let you know that starting next Monday, I'm officially assigning groups. I don't want any more clutters like today." Mrs. Hann said, looking over to Jungkook. "Jungkook, do you want to work with Jimin and Jisoo?" she asked sweetly.

"Yes, that would be nice." He replied with a cool smile. I wanted to pass out.

"Wait! You're working with us!! Yay!!" Jisoo cheered as she hugged him.

"Alright, I'll make a note of that, and next Monday I'll announce the groups. Have a nice day." She said as she then grabbed her bag and left the class, leaving the three of us alone.

"I want to take a deer head home." Jisoo said with a sheepish smile.

"What the fuck?" I snapped.

Jungkook began to chuckle, then he laughed a little. "You two are so cute when you argue." He said with another chuckle. "I love your angry face Jimin, its adorable." He added, patting my shoulder.

He said he loved my angry face. He was looking at my face. He said I was adorable.

I felt my cheeks burn up. I immediately looked down to my dirty converses as my shoulders slumped. 

I didn't just like this guy, in fact I was falling for him, hard.

----

Later that night, when I got home, my parents were arguing. I wasn't surprised since they usually did this, especially if my mother rejected sex.

"You fucking whore! I'm the one who pays the bills and shit! All you do is sit on your ass and drink!" my father yelled, spit was emitting from his fat lips.

"Fuck you fat ass!! I should have had that abortion and divorced your ass a long time ago!" she retorted. Both didn't even realize I entered the house, that's how oblivious they are.

"Why didn't you! Stupid bitch! If you did, I'd bring every bitch on this block and fuck them ten times over!" he yelled back.

And die of a heart attack trying

"You make me sick!" my mother screamed. 

That's when I heard it, the loud sound of my father's hand connecting to my mother's face. She let out a shriek and fell to the ground. My father began punching her, his big meaty hands left bruises and marks all over my mother's skinny, frail body.

I felt no pity for her. She doesn't deserve any pity.

I shook my head with shame and slowly wandered up to my room. As soon as I closed the door, I heard my father throw my mother on the couch and immediately began fucking her senselessly. My body cringed with disgust. How could I even live in a house like this? I still don't know.

I opened my phone to find a text message from Jungkook. Just seeing his text made me smile and forget about the monstrosity happening down stairs.

Jungkook:

"Hey Jimin, thanks again for lending me the answers. I still can't believe those assholes are even in an honors class. How they hell did they pass? My guess is as good as yours. :/ anyways, I'm still excited for Friday. Hey, I was thinking after the arcades, if you and Jisoo want to chill at my place? My cousin won't mind, so long as we keep the noise level down."

I let out a heavy sigh and smiled. Anything was better than coming home. No one will be their Saturday morning....Shit! I have work though. Fuck!!

Me:

"You're welcome Jungkook. Yeah, they never do any work. Anyways I'm excited too. Umm...okay I guess I'll come over if your cousin doesn't mind. Is Jisoo coming too? And I can't be there too long, I have work tomorrow."

I waited abit as the sounds of my mother's ghostly moans emitted throughout the house. My ears wanted to bleed. My phone buzzed again.

Jungkook:

 "Yeah I just asked her and she sent me a lot of smiley faces. I guess that's a yes in her terms? And yeah I know, I saw you there last Saturday."

I let out a content sigh and began to text.

Me:

I like to-

"FUCK YEAH!! SPREAD THEM WIDE BITCH!!" My father's overbearing voice shouted. I flinched to the sudden outburst and accidentally pressed send.

"Shit!!!" I muttered as I looked at the message I sent. 

My face fell.

I wrote: I like you instead of I like to.

My heart hammered against my chest and I was afraid he was going to think I was some weirdo. I didn't want to know what he was going to write. I don't think I could handle the rejection.

 My phone buzzed again. 

Jungkook:

"I like you too. :D"

I felt a mental relief surge through me. 

Then my heart wanted to stop. 

He said he liked me too.

He said he liked me...that's a start. But like could mean anything Jimin. Don't get too excited.

My phone buzzed again, this time it was Jisoo.

Jisoo:

"Oh Em Gee!!!! He said he liked me!!!! You have to be gay to like a gothic chick like myself!! I told you Jimin! You better hit that before it's too late!!!".

I slightly laughed at that, and I rarely laugh at anything.

Me: 

"That's nice Jisoo. I'll see you tomorrow."

I looked at the box of razor blades next to my bed. They were staring at me, asking me to let them seep into my skin. The sound of my father fucking my mother was degrading and I know I won't be able to sleep due to it.

 I hated living here, I hated breathing, I hated everything. It's one thing to hang out with friends, but it's another to return to this hell. Jisoo and Jungkook have no idea the nightmare I have live through. 

I leaned over my bed, grabbed a razor and pulled down my pants. I found a good spot on my leg and began to cut.

And cut.

And cut.

And cut.

And cut.