Chapter 1

A/N: PLEASE DO NOT COPY OR STEAL MY STORIES! I PUT A LOT OF WORK AND EFFORT INTO WRITING AND IT WOULD REALLY PISS ME OFF IF SOMEONE STOLE OR REPRODUCED MY HARD WORK. YOU WILL BE REPORTED AND BLOCKED IF YOU STEAL MY CONTENT! ANYWAY, HAPPY READING!

I was swaying to the jazz music. My body moved so slow.

I was alone. So alone.

I should have never opened the door.

"I can't deal with you anymore, Hannah! Go away!" His words pierced my heart. "Get out! Get out now!"

What did I do? I don't remember what I did wrong.

He was with her...

"I can't believe you, Peyton!" I yelled back, my hands balled into fists.

3 years thrown away for nothing...

"If you don't leave now Hannah, I'll call the police!"

I couldn't move. I wouldn't. He was me kicking out of our home.

How could you cheat on me, Peyton? I loved you.

I trusted him. I gave him my all and he does this.

I thought he was happy with me but I guess not. I wasn't enough. I could never be enough for a guy like him.

I took another sip of my drink. It was the only thing at the moment that could numb my pain.

The pain was so overwhelming. I thought I'd pass out.

My phone buzzed in my purse for the twelfth time. That's probably him...

"Bartender!" I shouted, my voice slurred. I waved my hands in the air. "Get me another shot!"

I realized I was grabbing the attention of a few guys at the corner of the bar. They smiled and winked at me, looking me up and down. Of course...a bunch of perverts.

"You've had enough, young lady." The bartender said with a frown on his face. "You should go home."

"Shut up and get me a shot! Don't you want my money?" I waved my five dollar bill in his face.

He let out a sigh and began to make me another drink.

My vision began to blur. I'm must be drunk.

"Hey there, little bunny." A sweet voice rung in my ears. Who is talking to me? Who would want to talk to a mess like me?

I looked up at who was bothering me. I couldn't make out the face. All I could see were blurs. A big two digit number in white was plastered on the person's shirt. A basketball jersey? "Who are you?" I asked, feeling dizzy.

"Little bunny, you look lost." The person said, getting closer to me.

"I'm not lost..." I said, backing up. "Please, leave me alone. I'll call the police."

Who is this guy? Is he going to rob me?

"Why don't you come with me? Don't worry, Bunny. I'll take away all your worries." He held his hand out to me.

I stared at his hand.
Take away all my worries, huh? After all the fucked up shit that happened to me today... I looked up at his blurry face, then took his hand in mine.

Hopefully, I won't regret this.

He held my hand tight in his and kissed it. "Perfect."
****
I woke up with the sun burning bright in my eyes.