11.5

S

The sirens blared past my house and continued on doing so until I could not hear them anymore.

I hopped out of my window and immediately checked Ethan's pulse. My two fingers rested on his neck waiting for any sign of life. I could barely feel anything.

My thoughts clouded my head and I didn't know what to do. I had learnt in health class to slip someone over when they were overdosing and to immediately call the police... but in this case I couldn't call anyone and I was panicking.

"Ethan! Get the fuck up!" I whisper shouted at him as I punched his chest over and over again. 

"You're really bad at reading pulses" he said as he started laughing and sitting up with me on his lap. I looked at him with my eyebrows furrowed and my jaw clenched.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" I scream shouted as I attempted to stand up off of him and leave him there.

I was soon being pulled down and the eyes that once glanced at me so purely, glanced once again, but this time the eyes were dark and not as pure as I had remembered.

"Sit your pretty little ass back down" he said viciously as he played with the bracelet resting on my wrist.

I rolled my eyes and he smiled. He looked down at my wrist and inspected the bracelet.

"Is this the bracelet Grayson gave you?" he asked confused as he turned the bracelet around reading the engraved 'I love you'.

"Let's get you inside, you need to sleep" I responded awkwardly as I got up off his lap and hopped my leg into my window frame pulling my other leg in and walking over to my bed.

I watched him slowly pull himself up into my room and stand there staring at me seductively.

Out of nowhere I felt myself running up to him and grabbing his face with my hands and forcefully attaching my lips to his.

His lips attached back onto mine and soon enough I was on him, in my bed... just like old times.

𝖋𝖎𝖗𝖘𝖙 𝖉𝖆𝖞 𝖔𝖚𝖙 | 𝔈𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔫 𝔇𝔬𝔩𝔞𝔫On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara