9.0

The flashbacks of Ethan scattered through my mind and I couldn't help but stare at him in awe.

A few years ago.

I walked down the stairs and towards the kitchen. The smell of fresh baked cookies filled my nose and I smiled at how precious Lisa was. Whenever I was over she would make some time of food to feed impress me with. There was never a dull moment in the Dolan household.

I stood in front of the counter top and waited for Lisa's attention.

"I am super excited to show you guys my new recipe! I know Grayson will love it" she smiled.

"What time will the boys be home?" I asked softly as I checked my phone to see the time.

Grayson was at football and who knows where Ethan was. Ethan was indecisive of his living situations. Sometimes he would never come home and other times he would never leave.

"I think Ethan is upstairs, but he might of left again for a couple of days... but Grayson should be home in about an hour hun"

I felt horrible for Lisa. She wanted the best for her children and Ethan never made her proud.

"I'll go check up on Ethan and see if he's up there" I said with a smile.

I ran upstairs and skipped down the hallway, stopping at Ethan's room.

I knocked on the door softly.

No response.

I opened the door a little and peeked through the small crack. No sight of Ethan.

I opened the door wide and walked around his room, occasionally picking up the odd thing and looking at it.

I sat on Ethan's bed and picked up the rolling papers from his bedside table, reading the package. I rolled my eyes threw them back.

"Can I help you?" A sharp voice said from behind me making me jump.

I turned my head to look behind me and was immediately met with Ethan standing with a towel wrapped around his waist in the bathroom doorway.

Reality hit me that he had not left and that he was just showering.

"I'm so sorry. I thought you left again" I said as I panicked.

"So that gives you permission to come into my room baby girl?"

I froze. Ethan had never called me baby girl. I was dating his brother Grayson.

He walked over to me seductively and smiled.

"Daddy isn't mad, don't worry. But I do want you to apologize to me" he said sexily as I held my breath afraid of breathing too loud and showing him how anxious I truly was.

"I'm sorry" I said as I looked down at the ground and tried to not show him how flustered I was.

"Now make it up to daddy"

——

"Shelby!"

I was quickly caught out of my thoughts and looked back at Taylor crying and rushing towards the door.

I looked back at Ethan and he smirked knowing exactly what I was thinking about.

I heard crying.

I looked behind Ethan glaring at Angel and there she was soothing a baby.

I grew confused and wondered why Taylor had left and what had happened when I wasn't paying attention.

I quickly turned around and walked myself towards the door.

Right before I left I heard someone call my name, I turned around to look to see who it was and of course it was him.

"Shelbs" he said smirking.

I didn't say a word, instead I raised my eyebrows.

"Don't be a stranger" he said as his tongue swirled around the side of his cheek seductively.