6.5

E

I kept crawling my way through the vents, making sure we got out alright.

I turned left and looked back to make sure Kiara was still following me.

"How much longer Kiara" I groaned and she laughed.

"Right about..." She spoke and I kept crawling my way through the vent until we hit a dead end.

"It's a fucking dead end you idiot" I raised my voice and went to turn around but she laughed.

"Kick the wall as hard as you can Dolan"

I looked at her and back at the wall and nodded.

I folded my legs in front of me and pushed them against the vent in-front of me causing a small hole to form.

"More" She spoke as I kept slamming my legs into the wall with lots of pressure.

Soon enough there was a huge hole big enough for us to climb through in the wall.

"Jump" Kiara said and I looked back at her shocked.

"You're fucking retarded" I said and shook my head.

"You either jump now or wait until the alarms go off and everyone is looking for us" she said with authority and I flipped her off.

"Fuck you" I said sliding my legs down the wall as I held onto the floor and hung down from the hole in the wall.

Who knew where I'd fall, or how far of a drop it was ; but I had to jump.

I slowly raised my fingers off the ledge and felt my body fall.