15.0

E

I hopped out of the shower and covered my waist with one of Shelby's fancy towels.

My wet hair dripping down my back made me shiver. Everything felt so cold and gloomy around me lately.

The only thing that brought light to my life was her.

We've been getting closer lately, I'm surprised her parents haven't caught me, but sadly by the looks of it. They didn't pay much attention to Shelby.

I grabbed the extra toothbrush that Shelby bought for me, out of the drawer and applied toothpaste to the top.

I wet the toothpaste that was applied to my toothbrush and slowly brushed my teeth as my thoughts clouded my head.

Shelby was at school right now and I hated how trapped I felt in her house.

I've been here a week now and I can tell something is up with her lately.

She's been distant, almost like she's hiding something.

I spit the extra toothpaste out of my mouth and wiped the sides of my face with a washcloth.

I opened the bathroom door and made my way to her bed.

I pulled the towel off my waist, leaving me exposed.

I walked over to her closet and picked out one of the outfits she bought me.

I grabbed the Nike joggers and the Champion sweater and clothed myself.

I sat back down on her bed and figured I would watch tv to pass the time until I could see her again.

I couldn't find the remote on her bedside table to opened the drawers of it hopefully finding it.

Instead, I was met with a bag filled with familiar pills.

Xanax and Ecstasy 

I furrowed my eyebrows as I pulled the bag out to examine it.

Why the fuck did she have Xanax and Ecstasy? I thought viscously as I threw the bag across her room.

My fingers were intertwined in my hair as my anxious thoughts clouded my toxic head.

I decided to check if there was a label or some kind of engraving in any of the pills.

Sure enough, the pills were labeled with a K.

They were Kennedy pills...