11.0

S

His eyes were glowing down on mine and it felt like we were staring at each other for years.

His eyes travelled off of mine and I awkwardly coughed trying to avoid tension.

He held his hand out for me to grab and I did. His hands felt sweaty and he looked anxious. I looked in his eyes briefly causing him to blink rapidly.

He pulled me up and I wiped my legs down trying to get the dirt off of myself.

I noticed him rapidly tapping his thumbs together and bouncing his right leg up and down.

"What are you on?" I said a bit sassy but also concerned.

He looked at me and raised his eyebrows as he pierced his lips together and thought of something to say back to me.

Finally he came up with something to say to me and quickly spat it out

"What the fuck does it matter to you? It isn't like we're friends and I don't fuck with bitches like you" My face tightened and my heart sunk. He was clearly having a bad trip of whatever he was on and he didn't look good.

I ignored his comment and continued on what truly mattered, his safety.

"Do you have anywhere to stay tonight?" I asked slowly and soft trying to calm him down. His eyes looked down at the ground and he shook his head while saying something under his breath.

"You can stay with me, I won't tell anyone" I said extending my hand out to grab his causing him to pull away.

"Ethan I don't know why you've done this to yourself or why you've done the things you've done, but I know deep down you're a really good person" I said saddened by his actions and his way of living. "Please let me take care of you, you look like you haven't slept in days and you're clearly not okay" I continued my sentence.

He peered his head up to me and nodded. I grabbed his wrist and pulled him out of the alley. He was stumbling so bad that each step we took I had to hold his arm and support his back to make sure he wouldn't fall.

"Do you not have a car?" He questioned as we walked down the sidewalk towards my neighbourhood.

I looked at him and smiled, "I do but I wanted to go for a jog. Did you not see my outfit" I pointed out and his eyes looked up and down my body stopping at my breasts for a moment and then glancing back at the sidewalk.

"I honestly don't even remember how we ran into each other tonight, the last thing I can remember is leaving some bitches house and taking a couple pills I had on me" he spat out so fast I could barely grasp onto the words he was releasing from his mouth.

I didn't bother to respond back, mainly because I had no idea what to say. Instead I kept walking and let the silence between us stay, hopefully making Ethan a bit more relaxed.

Soon enough we reached my house. I made sure not to let Ethan in through the front door. My parents followed up on the news too much and definitely would call the police if they saw Ethan Dolan, a convicted and escaped felon walking through my front door strung around my shoulder.

I brought him to my side window and asked him to wait for me to go inside and open the window so he could get in.

As I walked into my front door my parents smiled and made small talk, I walked over to my door and shrugged at one of my moms questions and then said good night.

I opened my door and forcefully shut and locked it. I walked over to my window drawing back my blinds and then suddenly my ears were filled with police sirens. My face went blank, I didn't know what to think or do. I looked out the window at Ethan and saw him passed out on my grass.

The sirens got louder and louder and then they stopped.