2.5

E

"Are you going to the cafeteria today?" My therapist asked and I nodded my head slowly not looking at her but instead picking the skin around my nails until they bled.

"Is that a yes?" She asked again. I looked up and laughed.

"If you weren't so fucking hot I'd be screaming at you right now calling you an idiot for not knowing what a fucking nod is" I raised my voice, smirking as she tightened herself and licked her lips looking to the guard that was standing at the door.

She got up from her seat with my file in her hand and quickly left the room.

"Get up Dolan!" The guard said as he unlocked my cuffs from the table and I smiled at him sarcastically as I stood up putting my hands behind my back.

"Move" he shouted as he pushed me to walk towards the door.

He pushed me against the wall and cuffed my hands together.

He grabbed the collar of the back of my shirt and continued to push me out the door towards the hall leading to the cafeteria.

He pushed his card into the slot and the doors opened with an alarm sounding other guards that a new inmate would be entering the cafeteria.

I walked through the doors with the officer behind me guiding me to a group of guards.

"Fresh meat, Ethan Dolan, murder, shoot out, robbery, drug use, selling of drugs, fighting, armed robbery, more but not important. In the gang Kennedy. Very dangerous" the officer holding me informed the other guards and they looked at me and shook their head.

"How old are you?" One guard asked and I smiled at his question.

"How old do I look?" I asked back and the guard laughed at my sarcastic remark.

"You look twenty-eight, but I know you're definitely younger" he responded and I nodded my head.

"I'm-" I was cut off my the officer restraining me.

"Seventeen" he finished my sentence and pushed me against the wall uncuffing my hands and letting go of my body.

He hooked the cuffs to his belt and walked away leaving me with the guards who didn't look amused in me at all.

I walked over to the lunch line and grabbed the most appetizing looking tray of food I could find, which was very hard.

Nothing looked appetizing, and my meal was almost as bad.

On my tray, I held mashed potatoes with some sort of gravy, green beans and some kind of meat that I couldn't identify.

I looked around the cafeteria and saw a table of people from Kennedy.

There sat JP, Brie, and Kiara.

My eyes suddenly met with Kiara's and I smiled, remembering how much I missed her presence and words of wisdom.

I walked over to the table and dropped my tray as I sat down next to them.

"Dolan! What the hell did you do to get here?" JP asked me and I smiled.

"Too much, but I guess I really pissed off the judge when he found out I killed Logan" I laughed and everyone in the group laughed with me.

"How long did they give you?" Kiara asked me and I looked at her and smirked.

"30 years, but I ain't staying longer than a week," I said and clearly shocked the group.

"Dolan, this jail is highly secured," Brie told me and I laughed at him.

"That won't stop Dolan, trust me," Kiara said looking at me and I smiled at her raising my left eyebrow.

"Damn you are brave Grant," Brie said and I looked down at my food and played with my fork.

"I'm in," Kiara said and I looked up at her confused.

"Huh?" I asked in shock wondering what she was talking about.

"I've been in here for a year. I miss Cherry, I miss the fun, I miss the gang" she said pushing aside her tray and she sat forward in her seat.

"I ain't staying any longer," she said and I was in shock.

"If we get caught they will send us on death row Kiara"

"You were going to do it," she said giving me a dirty look.

"I still am, but I don't want you getting hurt"

"Don't worry about me, we got each other and we will be fine" she said and smiled agreeing with her.

Being in jail for half my life was basically death. I would much rather die trying to escape, than die in here doing absolutely nothing but waste my life.