Kick his ass

I stared in the mirror and my mouth dropped. Well let's just say Luke is going to be annoyed. My hands gently rubbed over the dress. It was a long red dress with a slit up the side, it was off the shoulder and I never felt so confident in a dress in all my life. The red was very dark, nearly plum in colour. My hair was down with slight curls in them and pinned up at the back. I bit my nude lip and smiled.

"This is amazing", I cried out and thanked all the stylists. I carefully walked down the stairs where Conor and his family where waiting for me. Shirley was now in a royal blue gown, all her hair was pulled back into an upstyle. I met Conor's gaze and gave him a slight thumbs up, he didn't reply just stared at me open-mouthed. "You look beautiful Mrs. Evans", I told Shirley and she gave me a small hug.

"It's Shirley to you", she cried out and I smiled.

"Is everyone ready?" Mr. Evans asked and we all nodded our heads. I sent Luke a quick selfie before following everyone out to the Limo.

"This is a pretty big deal?" I whispered to Conor and he shrugged.

"Kind of I suppose. It's quite boring but I was glad that I could bring a date this year", he told me and I smiled at him.

"Don't forget I have a boyfriend", I giggled.

"Yeah don't forget that", he told me as we followed his parents into the limo. I pulled out my phone as we all sat awkwardly in the limo together. I had a message from Luke.

'Get your ass over here'.

I giggled to myself and put my phone back into my clutch. My leg began to twitch, I was nervous. Conor placed a hand on my leg and I glanced at him.

"Your leg keeps bouncing", he said but didn't remove his hand. I didn't know what to do, I didn't want his hand on my leg but I also didn't want to make a big deal in front of his parents.

"Okay", I said waiting for him to remove his hand but I didn't know what to say. We finally reached our destinations and we all climbed out of the car.

"What do you think?" Shirley asked me and I looked up at the building.

"Wow", I breathed and stared at the castle. Well what remained of the old building. It was modernized but in a beautiful way. There was a little red carpet leading into the foyer and I suddenly felt giddy. Conor grabbed my hand as we began our descent and I felt guilty. I knew right then that I would never be able to cheat on Luke, especially since I could barely hold hands with another guy. We reached the main entrance and I smiled at how beautiful it was. There were roses all around the doorframe and it smelt amazing. Inside the lights were on low but the whole place seemed to sparkle. My heels clicked against the cold hard floor as we went to the room the ball was taking place in. As soon was we stepped in I took a deep breath. It was magical. There was sliver silk curtains up on every window and the table and chairs were more to the back of the room. Leaving the front for the dance floor and a stage where a live band were playing music softy. There were three huge chandeliers in this one room and hard wooden floors. The whole place seemed to sparkle and I seriously felt like I was inside a fairy tale.

"This is beautiful", I whispered taking in the views. We found our reserved seats and I looked around the room once more.

As we sat down I looked over to Conor about to say something when I noticed his jaw was clenched and he was glaring into the distance. I followed his stare and found what he was looking at, it was a beautiful brunette girl. She had her hair straightened and a silky black dress on. I couldn't see her face but I could tell she was very pretty. And this girl had her arms wrapped around a guy and they were swaying to the music. I could tell from his face that he was jealous. That he was in love with her.