Stoners closet

Taehyung pov

Jungkook pulled me back inside hell, our hands still intertwined and I was surprised considering he didn't want to be out yet. None the less he marched forward with me in tow. Nobody was around of course to see our display since it was the middle of class at the moment.

"Jungkook were are we going?" I asked stumbling a bit when he sped up, tugging me behind. We whisk past Mrs. Ming's room and I stare at Jungkook's back in confusion. "Hey, that was our class where are you going."

He stopped abruptly and I didn't realize so I slammed into his back causing him to turn around worried, but continued on still not answering my questions. It didn't last for long once he spotted something familiar at the end of the hall. Taking off once again with me in tow. It was like he was on a mission and I was his survival bag, just tagging along for the ride.

"Lu Won!" He bellowed when we stopped at a abandoned storage room that's know for the smokers and the junkies to dip away to when they had a chance, a place I've dabbled in many times. Not caring to wait for someone to open the door, considering they were all strung up on God knows what, Jungkook pushed open the door releasing a lot of the smoke into the hallway before pulling me in and closing the door.

The smoke fumes didn't bother me as bad as they did Jungkook, he was a sputtering mess, but I enjoyed it. The sting in my eyes, burn in my throat, the slight giddily feeling. Lu Won sat propped against the wall huffing a joint to re-hot-box the room to its prime state.

Flashback:

I laid against the wall surprised that I haven't died off the cocktail of drugs in my system as I huffed on the joint. Not that I would care it take me away from my shitty life, and all my problems. The room was hot boxed to a 'T' almost no oxygen left which just made my high even better. Then the door open letting some fumes escape and letting oxygen in killing the vibe of the room. All of us stoners groaned until I looked up surprised to see who it was.

None other than the schools most popular girl coming to take a break with the freaks. She stood awkwardly at the door shifting back and forth on her feet looking around at the passed out and barely conscious people. I sighed struggling to move catching her eye as she stares at me. Lifting my arm I hand her my half smoke joint before collapsing back to the floor enjoying my high.

"W-what do I do?" A voice broke the silence and I popped open my eye to see Lu Won staring at the joint with utter confusion on what to do. I sighed propping myself against the wall, trying to regain some sanity.

"Inhale like you would a straw or something." I said matter-of-factly waiting for her to do it, "Now hold it for a second... and release." She coughed hard core causing people to laugh at her inexperienced actions making her embarrassed.

        "S-stop! It's my first time." She huffed glaring at Minho in the back.

       "Clearly." He said back before falling into a fit of laughs before sputtering for breath due to the lack of oxygen.

        "Karma's a bitch, ain't she Minho!" I laughed as he gave me the finger as he regained his composure falling back silent in the corner as he snorted another white line.

"D-did I do s-something wrong?" She asked me with worried eyes and I almost forgot for a second that she was just the biggest bitch in school and I felt a bit of sympathy for her. She was in a new place and had no idea what to do. So instead I smiled and helped her learn how to do it right.

She then became a regular like me in that tight spaced storage room strung out on highs just trying to forget that outside these wall we have such a shitty life. Me with my family issues. Lu Won didn't know her father though, he was apparently cheating on his wife with her mom and when they both ended up pregnant he dropped her mother just giving money to her every now and again. I was glad to not be the only one with a fucked up home life and using drugs to cope.

Flashback over:

I smiled remembering how I used to skip down here when days were bad and shoot up, snort, huff, and smoke just about everything people could get their hands on. The highs I would used to trip on just to escape the reality that my mom was dead, my father beat me, and all the other shitty things in life.

"Tae, if you're b-bothered by the f-fumes just wait outside I'll settle this without y-you." Jungkook coughed out and I couldn't help, but laugh.

"Please Kook this isn't my first, second, or hell my fifteenth time in here." I said grabbing one of the pre-made joints off the self and lighting it up taking in a deep long drag.

Jungkook stared at me in surprise, but I just shrugged slumping to the floor looking across at a stoned Lu Won who barely realized we were here. Motioning for him to do whatever we where here to do he turned around facing the girl.

"Lu Won." He said gaining the girls attention making a silly grin slap upon her face.

"Ahh~ Kookie!" She said smiling up at him oblivious to the cold look he gave her. Standing up she hooked her arms around his neck looking up at him with adoration.

"Get off me." He said sternly pushing her away. I just watched on taking nice long drags on the joint enjoying the taste and burn. It satisfying my hunger to cut for the time being. It is always something destructive with me wether it be beatings, cutting, drinking, doing drugs, it always something bad that I'm dabbling in.

"You need to snap out of this," Jungkook said emphasizing 'this' as he waved his hand around. "So we can talk about a bigger situation."

I wish I never found out what came from the conversation next though. I would have never said anything to Jungkook, or I might have taken some more drugs so I could forget about what happens next.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Lolololol I love leaving y'all on cliffhangers!

Theories anyone!?