Instinct

Taehyung pov

       The sound of running water fills my ears as I wake up. Slowly opening my eyes I see a bluish grey wall that reminds me of the colors of Jungkook's room. Wait Jungko— Memories from early come back to my mind, how I told him about my abusive father and dead mother, how he embraced me, then finally me falling asleep in his warm arms.

       I roll over to find myself still in Jungkook's bed, but the boy is no where to be found. I hear the creak of a door opening and look up to be blessed with the sight of a half naked Jungkook walking out of the bathroom. I watch going unnoticed by the boy as he makes his way to his closest, muscles rippling as he walks.

       Luckily or unluckily, he closes the closet door disappearing from my sight. I blush as I think of his toned stomach, back, and arms full my mind. The way they flexed as he moved making them moving in a hypnotic way that captivated my sight.

        His closet door opened again and this time is no longer unnoticed by Jungkook. He walks out wearing sinfully tight jeans with a nice leather belt wrapped though the loops, his top half still naked glistening from the water droplets that still littered his skin, the towel now draped around his shoulders still catching small drops of water that fell from the tips of his hair. I was too drawn in by his looks to notice his smirk, and how he looked back at me with adoring eyes.

        "Take a picture it will last longer." Jungkook said breaking me from my trance and I looked down blushing at being caught.

        "I-I umm, sorry." I stuttered fumbling with me fingers. Then there was a loud crack and a stinging pain that hit my shoulder, I looked up to see a laughing Jungkook winding the towel up again. "Yah! That hurt!"

         Again he popped his towel at me ignoring my cries for mercy. This time when he flicked it forward I was ready, I latched my hands around the damp fabric and yanked it forward. Jungkook came forward along with it, surprised by the force of my pull.

      He stumbled forward before falling on top of me trapping my body underneath his weight. We both laughed until we realized the position we were in. Jungkook lays between my legs, that are now split on either side of his waist. Our lower regions pressed together in a way that's not good for trying to hide my feelings for him. His forearms braced on either side of my head, so that are faces we barely a inch apart.

        I looked up into Jungkook's eyes to find his boring into mine. His eyes were hooded and dark, he looked so sexy I couldn't control myself and I felt myself becoming hard. Shit! Shit! Shit! My hands rested against his toned chest so that I could feel his muscles move with every breath, and his warm skin heating mine.

         He leaned forward his lips now ghosting against mine. I had to choke back a moan as I felt his lower body slowly grind against mine, making my problem much worse than it already was. He moved his head down towards my neck were I felt him press gentle kisses against the sensitive skin. I gasped as he began sucking on a spot and I felt his hardening member against me.

        It was becoming harder and harder to choke back moans and his grinding became faster and he began sucking the more sensitive parts of my skin. Then a few slipped my lips as he move to my exposed collarbones from the oversized t-shirt that Jungkook had lent me. Then all the pleasure was taken away as I felt his weight lift off me and his warm skin leave me. I opened my eyes to see him standing at the foot of the bed clearly shocked from what he did.

        "Well... shit I'm sorry. I umm... I don't know what came over me." He said scratching the back of his neck.

Jungkook pov

          Fuck! What did I just do!

          Taehyung looked back at me with a very flustered expression both of us in shock of what to do. I bit my lip as I looked down at the older very mesmerized in his beauty, his messy bed head, the hickeys I gave him in their red hue, his large innocent eyes staring back at me with many different emotions.

        "Umm you should probably take a cold shower or something for y'know" I said gesturing to his hard member very visible through his pants.

         He quickly placed his hands over himself to hide his problem that I caused. Taehyung slipped off the bed rushing into the bathroom quickly closing the door.

         Fuck! Way to go all gay Jungkook, And with your freaking tutor. A fucking hot ass tutor! I shake my head trying to do away with those thoughts when a sound stops me in my tacks.

          Through the sounds of the shower there is muffled moans slipping our the door into my ears. The soft high pitched whimpers and moans sinfully emitted from the boys lips on the other side of the door gaining my attention more than I should allow. Slowly my pants become more and more restricting as I continue to listen to the boys sinful moans.

          Instinct takes over my body and the next thing I know I'm barging in the door met with the widened eyes of a naked Taehyung bent over the wall thrusting into his hand. What are you doing!? My mind screams, but I ignore it. I rush forward and pin Taehyung against the wall forcefully pining his arms over his head to hold him in place.

         "J-Jungko-ok? W-what are-e you d-doing?" He whispers against my skin sending my body into overdrive.

          "You pretty boy have caused me a rather large problem." I say glancing down at my hard member, as does Taehyung who's eyes widen and he gulps harshly. "So you are going to help me out like a good little boy right?"

           He looked at me and nodded. Taking that as my answer I stepped back a bit releasing my hold on the boy. He dropped to his knees immediately making me groan at the sight. He pulled my belt off and undid my pants dropping them to my ankles.

          He leaned forward mouthing at my member. After a minute of that he pulled down my boxers making my member spring out in all it glory claiming a gasp from Taehyung. He grabbed onto the base twisting his hand slightly and tugging a little. He looked up at me with his large innocent or rather sinful doe eyes as he licked a stripe from the base of my dick to the tip.

          He began sucking on the sensitive tip making my hands go to his head coursing my fingers though his hair. He started bobbing his head up and down on my painful hard member gaining moans and groans that slipped my lips. Then he did something amazing he began deep throating me and that's where I lost all control.

         I wrapped my fingers tighter in his hair and began slamming my cock down his throat as I enjoyed the sound of his choking and gasping that now fills the bathroom. I feel a familiar heat pool in my stomach burning more and more as I near my climax. With one final thrust I cum down Taehyung's throat as he looked at me so beautifully as he swallowed it.

        As instinct left my body and I gained my senses back I realized what I had down. Quickly pulling up my clothes and muttering sorry's I darted from the room. Leaving Taehyung extremely confused and extremely hard.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Holy fuck guys!!!
I just got back from a Halsey concert tonight and it was fucking amazing!!

I love the show she did fucking amazing and she is a actual goddess she's so kind hearted and sweet I absolutely love her so so so much!!

Also definitely go check out
"Gatekeeper" by Jessie Reyez
It's badass and really an amazing song!

Do any of you guys love Halsey?!