Ignorance

Omg I got my first fan art and I'm Jungshook to the coreeee

I can't believe Hazel_paw thinks my book it good enough for her to devote some of her time to draw this for me! My HEARTU!! Seriously thank you so muchh!!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Jungkook pov

"Oppa it's been awhile." Lu Won says with a sickly sweet voice with her characterized hand on the hip sassy look.

"Not long enough." I huff trying to walk out of the classroom only for her to stand in my way stopping me. "Move, now I'm not in the mood for your bullshit."

"Not before you hear what I have to say." She says tip toeing her fingers up my chest, I grab ahold of her fingers jerking them away from my body. "Ah Oppa not so hard." She squeaked as if I actually hurt her.

"I'm giving you five minutes." I say stepping away from her a bit. She pouts her lipstick stained bright pink lips at me before rolling her eyes.

"I love you Jungkookie~ more than anything truly!" I scoff at her statement.

"Oh yeah? Well to bad, I don't want to be with such a stuck up bitch like you." I say causing fake tears to start brewing in her contact infested eyes as I simply ignore her just settling for looking about the room now noticing more things since I am actually looking at a classroom and not the back of my eyelids.

"Look Lu Won, I don't feel the same and you need to understand that. I never will and honestly I've found someone else." I said shifting my weight to my other leg getting ready to leave.

"N-No p-please Kookie I-I Love you!" She whimpered between hiccups, sniffling a bit to add more dramaticness to the whole scene.

"Bye Lu Won." I say before brushing past her to the exit to hopefully find Taehyung and find out what I did to deserve such a extensive silent treatment.

Just as I'm about to exit I swear I hear Lu Won mutter "Mark my words Jungkook you'll regret this decision." I brush it off as a figment of my imagination and set out to find the boy I adore so much.

Taehyung pov

I sat out in the courtyard of the school glad to get away from the suffocating walls and people. The open air and warm sun always made me feel better. Slight sounds of birds chirping to their mates or babies was heard in the distance.

Laying back on the bench I close my eyes to listen to all the sounds around me taking every little bit in. It was all so calming, so freshening. It was almost to peaceful until the creaking sound of a door opening came though to my ears. Great someone to ruin the great moment I was having.

Opening my eyes as the sound of footsteps drawing near I'm met face to face with someone I didn't expect. The sharp jawline, small, but still plump rosy lips, the rounded nose, and gentle doe eyes was all that filled my vision and boy was it a sight!

Jungkook loomed over me looking upset and hurt. I gulped knowing that I was hurting him with my silent treatment, but I was also protecting him. He swung his legs over me so that he straddled me and sat down on my hip line carefully placing his hands on either side of my head. Slowly he leaned in and I tried to wiggle away and not look at him, but he only pushed more of his weight on me and grabbed my shoulders holding them down.

"J-Jungkook, you s-shouldn't be doing th—" I was cut off by his warm lips enclosing around mine.

I was stiff to the kiss at first, but then I slowly allowed my lips to glide harmonically with his enjoying the taste of sweet mint from his toothpaste, and smell of his cologne as it wafted into my nose making me drown in the moment. His actions became more needy as he deepened the kiss biting my bottom lip causing me to gasp so he could slip his tongue in. He explored every inch of my wet cavern with so much desire I was taken back an losing my senses. After what felt like years he pulled away a small trail of spit connecting our lips.

"I like you, a lot Taehyung." He whispered in my ear sending shivers down my spine making my skin claw with electricity. His deep seductive voice making me want to submit fully to him and not care if anyone sees. "So quit ignoring me"

With that he climbed off my lap making me whine slightly at the loss of contact. A small smirk appeared at his lips at my reaction, but I quickly composed myself and sat up on the bench on the edge away from Jungkook. This caused him to huff, groan, and wipe his face all in one motion. I felt bad, but what I was doing was right. So why does it feel so wrong?

I should feel good by keeping Jungkook far from me and my drama. Keep him away from the crime I committed and he helped clean up. Away from me and my thoughts and actions. Away from it all, but yet I feel worse by doing it. I want him to know everything about me, to understand me and love me, but I can't because it will only cause more pain.

"Earth to Taehyung." Jungkook said jokingly waving a hand in front of my face snapping me out of my thoughts. I side glanced at the boy to find him looking at me with a small bunny tooth smile which made my heart melt. A small blush crept across my face and across the tips of my ear so I quickly looked away.

"I-I know, but it's for the best." I said looking at the green grass at my feet that was poking through the cracks in the sidewalk. Just as Jungkook goes to respond my phone dings with a text message and I quickly go to look at it totally ignoring the situation at hand.

Unknown: Remember everything I say you do. We're starting now.

I visibly gulp as I read the text message my eyes widening. I hadn't received a text in a couple of days, and most had been just threats and proof of the videos, but nothing more. They want to collect now and all I could do was comply.

Me: okay what do you want?

Unknown: Draw Jungkook in, then I want you to break his heart.

I nearly drop my phone after I read the message. I don't want to comply! I truly like this boy in front of me and someone wants me to ruin it and through him away like trash, but use him first so it hurts worse when I throw him away. For the first time in my life I have to choose between love or jail. Those two options should never work together, but for my fucked up self they do.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Theories on the unknown texter??

Soccer is kicking my ass omg!

Love Yourself 'Answer' is in a week! The concept photos still have me fucked!!

Helppppp