Tied Up

Major trigger warnings for this chapter. There is rape I will put another warning before that part so you can skip it and add another part to where it ends, so that you don't miss everything else in the chapter. Because there are still important events in this chapter.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Taehyung's pov (before Jungkook arrives)

I'm groggy going in and out of sleep I have no idea where I am and what I should do. I can't remember anything except my fight with Jungkook and then coming home. God I feel so sick. What happened think Taehyung think!

"Looks like pretty boy is up now we can have our fun." I hear a unknown voice say somewhere in the room.

I sit up to throw up only to not move at all I'm tied to the bed my legs spread open and tied the the end of the bed while my arms are chained to the headboard. Then it hits me like a wave. My father the men, how I tried to run, but more people came from nowhere, then the needle and being injected with that liquid then I was out like a light. They're going to rape me! I scream out for help and the men only laugh at my defenseless state. I shiver as the cold air rushes against my bare skin.

(Please skip now if you are sensitive to the topic of rape)

I was naked on all display to see tied up in the guest bedroom. There were some sex toys laid out my eyes widened at the sight. There were maybe ten men in the room not including my father who stood against the door frame smirking disgustingly.

"Please! Please let me go!" I cried pulling at the restraints with all my might.

"I'll take him first." A man says coming forward. He looked to be mid thirties not fit or excessively overweight he unbuttoned his pants and walked his way over to me.

I tried to wiggle away, but my body being too weak from whatever drug they gave me and being tied down my efforts were useless. The man slapped a hand over my mouth to silence my screams and smacked me hard on my cheek.

"Shut up you little whore and take my cock like a good boy." He said right before shoving his unlubed member into my ass forcefully.

Pain seared though my bodying like a unending tournament. Which was exactly what this was torture. I screamed out endlessly with no help or reply except laughs and grunts. I felt my hole ripping in two as he continued to abuse the small entrance.

He rammed into me over and over again as silent tears streamed down my face. I was utterly humiliated. My virginity stolen by a rapist. Being used like some sex slave against my own will. I screamed in pain, but the men would only silence me by shoving their own members into my mouth gagging me. Or even sometimes choking me till my voice was cut off and I was only gasping for air. Which I don't know why dying in this moment would bother me.

They all jeered around me calling me degrading names touching me all over. At one point I nearly passed out from the pain as two of the ten men in the room put both their members in my hole at one time. I felt my hole tearing and ripping in ways it shouldn't. I looked over to see my father counting money that the men had handed him for their time with me.

I screamed at him to make it stop, but he ignored me and walked out of the room only to come back with a fresh group. This went on for hours. A group would use me as they please until they all filled me with their loads and my father would bring in another group to do the same.

Finally after what felt like years they stopped. And my father mistakenly came in and untied me. He left laughing and jeering about me being his whore who would make him his drug money that my place was on the bed with a penis in me. I laid there for what felt like years until I gained my strength to make my way down the stairs to where my father sat watching the TV.

            (You May begin reading again)

I stumbled down the stairs eyes glazed over in pain. I heard my father in the living room the TV blaring as always. I crept around the corner spotting a empty liquor bottle set on the counter in the entrance before the living room. I clutch the bottle and tiptoe behind my fathers chair in which he sits watching some stupid TV show.

I raise the bottle over my head and close my eyes as I swing down. The shattering sound of a bottle and the loud thump of a body hitting the floor echos in the room and I open my eyes. My father lays slumped in front of the chair a small bit of blood escaping his head.

I limp and stumble as fast as I can towards the kitchen and grab a knife from the knife block sitting on the counter and moving my way back into the room where my father lays. I flip him over so he lays on his back looking straight up at the ceiling with closed eyes. Warm tears side down my cheeks as I raise the knife over his chest with both arms. Yes he may have done all these things to me but he's still my father. What he's done is unforgivable and he deserves this fate.

I bring down the knife straight into his chest and his body jolts at the action, but I don't stop, continuously I bring the knife back into his chest. Each time I pull it out it splatters blood onto my naked body littering it with red spots. The blood starts to pool around my legs as I kneel next to my fathers now dead body.

Moving away from the body slipping on the blood a little searching around for my phone. I numbly found my phone and dialed Jin.

"H-Hyung I-I need y-your help." I stuttered

"I'll be right over baby!" He said before hanging up.

I crawled my way back to my father attempting to clean up the mess, but not very well when a familiar voice ringing in my ears like a distant call to a person across a field. I ignored it though there is no way he's here he hates me he wants to use me that's all stop thinking of him Taehyung.

I knew I was wrong though when I felt two warm arms wrapped around me holding me tight and that's when I passed out.

Jungkook pov

"Taehyung!" I scream into the house over and over again with no response so I make my way into the house. It was disgusting and smelt of smoke and alcohol, but I could barely stomach what happened next.

Nobody prepared me for me finding Taehyung sitting in what appears to be a living room with a dead man next to him with blood draining from him by the second it seeping into the rug on the floor. I felt my dinner rising in the back of my throat by the sight.

Taehyung sat naked blood all over him shiver and crying while looking at the body. His phone next to him and a bloody knife which I presume was used to kill the man.

Carefully stepping around the body and blood I crouch next to Taehyung pulling him next to me and holding him tight as if his life depended on my support. Then I felt his body go slack in my arms and I knew he passed out.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I feel like this chapters detail sucked but I'm extremely exhausted from soccer practice today so I just hope you enjoyed it I tried really hard to make it good and detailed.