Sleeping pills

Omg this book made it to 1K reads somehow!!! Thank you all so much for enjoying this crap!
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Jungkook pov

        I slowly crack open the door to the bedroom calling out Taehyung's name. No response. Opening it more I walk into the room excepting him to groggily be waking up, but he's still fast asleep. I chuckle at his adorableness and walk over the the edge of the bed admiring his cute pout on his oh, so plump lips. I brush some fringe out of his face before kissing him lightly on the nose.

         No movement, no response.

         "Come on Tae we have to go deal with some things." I say softly shaking him a bit, but again no response. "Taehyung get up this isn't funny." Still no response from the male. I shake him a little harder this time, but his gentle breathing is all the movements he makes.

         "Jin!" I yell and I hear the patter of some feet before the door was flung wide open. "He—He won't wake u-up!" I screech tears threatening to flow from my eyes.

          Shoving me aside the male quickly went to checking Taehyung's pulse. He begins rummaging around in his drawer before spotting a pill bottle on the dresser. As if a lightbulb went off in his head he threw off the top and started counting the pills. With a exasperating sigh he closes to bottle putting it back away.

          "He's fine he only took two of my sleeping pills, which is how many your supposed to take. He'll wake up soon." Jin said walking out of the room, before turning back giving me a sad smile. "Stay with him when those drugs wear off his demons will come back to play. Just comfort him." He says before closing the door on his way out leaving me alone in the room with Taehyung.

           Not seeing any other choice I slipped my shoes off and my shirt, rounding to the side of the bed Taehyung wasn't stretching across and slipped underneath the covers. Laying so I was facing towards him I admired his beauty.

           The way he slept with a beautiful pout on his lips making him look as if he were a baby. His long eyelashes that lay softly against his skin. His perfectly rounded nose that had a adorable mole that sat right underneath the tip. I battled with some more unruly fringe that kept trying to take my view away before giving up and snaking my arms around his waist drawing him closer.

            "I'm sorry, if I hadn't of gotten mad you wouldn't have left the house. You wouldn't had gone home so your father and his goons could have done that to you." I whispered softly into the air hoping that the words reach him somehow.

            "I'm so sorry Taehyung." I whispered in a cracked voice as the tears slipped down my cheeks.

*            *            *  

Taehyung's pov

          I felt the drugs wearing off and a warm body pressed to mine. Immediately thoughts of the disgusting men who raped me being back for more flood my mind. I swing out a arm and kick my legs connecting with a body claiming groans from the person. I sit up in the bed pushing myself away screaming.

          "Ahh— fuck Tae, it's me calm down." A gruff voice says as I push away more.

           So immersed in screaming and trying to get away I don't feel the edge of the bed underneath me and with one more good shove to get away from the disgusting rapist trying to have his way with me again I topple backwards. My ass smacks the floor causing me to scream out in pain.

           A dark figure stands on the other side of the bed making his way towards me. Realizing I'm still naked I try my best to find something to cover my vulnerable self. Then a light switches on blinding me for a minute since my eyes needed to adjust.

           Slowly as my vision comes back I see Jungkook standing in front of me running his fingers through his hair with one had and the other wiping his closed eyes. His gorgeously toned stomach on full display making me stare. Then the door burst open with a ready to kill Jin and Namjoon hot on his trail.

           "What the fucks going on!?" Jin shrieks letting his arm drop to his side still clutching a bat.

          "Taehyung woke up terrified." Jungkook said yawning a bit. "Then he pushed himself off the bed landing straight on his ass so I'm sure he can't move considering the pain he is probably in."

           "Yah! I'm fine. Dealt with twenty sicko's who raped me and killed my dad I think I'm fine." I snapped attempting to stand up only to collapse again sucking in a sharp breath.

           "Point proven, Jin do you have any clothes he could wear? We need to get to work." Jungkook said walking to the side of the bed he had came from picking up a black shirt and pulling it back over his body taking away my gorgeous view.

           "Yeah, of course, here Tae." Jin said handing me a t-shirt that had a British band plastered to the front and a pair of sweatpants. Grabbing them quickly I finally covered my body.

           "What work do we need to do?" I ask now clothed and getting help to stand up. I'm a little wobbly on my feet due to all the pain, but I manage with Jin and Jungkook's strong arms there to steady me.

           "We have to go take care of what happened back at your house." Jin said softly leading me to the car.

           "Can't you do it without me, I'd rather not go back." I said stopping making Jin pull on my arm a bit.

           "We don't know what all you touched. We need to make sure no evidence will be left." Jin said pulling me the rest of the way to the car.

            After helping me settle in the back seat Jungkook climb in next to me and Namjoon in the passenger with Jin driving. Looking to my right at the beautiful raven something in my mind clicks from yesterday when I was going in and out of sleep while I was snuggled up with Jungkook on the porch.

             "Then I'm just as fucked up as you are." Jungkook says softly and my eyes widened at what he's saying. "I'm gay Taehyung that's what I came here to talk to you about, but because of the situation we can wait to have the conversation later."

            What the fuck he's gay! And admitted it to me! Damn right we're going to finish this conversation!