Snapped

Taehyung pov

        Jungkook seemed pissed and I mean pissed as I sat trying to show him how to do a chemistry problem. Normally he'd be crack sexual jokes or complaining about how stupid it was, but now he just sat away from me and stared at the wall burning holes in it.

       "Why?" He said making me look up from my lap as I practically gave up on teaching him for the moment due to his attitude.

        "Why what?" I queried.

        "Why did you fuck that... that guy in the janitors closet!" He gritted out. I looked up at him shocked at what he had said, how he said it, and the fact that he's pissed over it.

        "I didn't fuck him." I gasped and he just laughed sarcastically rolling his eyes. "So what if I did it's none of your business." I huffed grabbing my things packing up to go home.

          Yes I had decided to go back to my house after what had happened between me and Jungkook not wanting to have to deal with the awkwardness. Hopefully I'll be able to avoid my dad enough that he can't beat me.

          "I think it is my business!" He shouted back at me making me snap.

         "Why because you get all over me, make out with me, let me suck your dick, then you're back with some whore like the gayness in you isn't there! Just cause I'm fucking ok with being gay and that I actually like your asshole self and have for a long time doesn't mean I'm just gonna appease your sexual desires behind closed doors!" I screamed back having enough of his possessive attitude thinking that I'm his without really being his.

         He stood there open mouthed searching for something to say, but only drawling up blank. So I shook my head and grabbed my stuff and left. I rushed home in my fit of rage angered so much by Jungkook's behavior. He acts like he wants me, but then he next second he's got a bitch laid on top of him. Then he wants me to stay away from other guys just because he wants me behind closed doors is utter bullshit! I screamed in frustration as I made my way up the steps of my house.

         Before I could open the door it was swung wide open by my father with two other men behind him drunkenly smirking. I gulped he was going to beat me, they all were and I wasn't making it out of this one alive.

        "Where have you been Taehyung?" He leaned in close to me the smell of alcohol coming off him in waves. "My friends here have been waiting for my whore of a kid to return to have their fair share of you."

          I gulped. I-I was going to be r-raped!? I turned to run, but more men came from around the corner blocking my escape. I felt hands squeezed around my waist before a piercing needle enter my skin injecting me with a fluid that immediately made me woozy and pass out.

Jungkook pov

       Fuck. Fuck, fuckity fuck!

        What am I doing? Taehyung has every right to be pissed I guess. An he's right I'm not his boyfriend, so technically I can't be pissed when some gay whore fucks my baby in a damn janitors closet! I internally begin screaming over the fact someone had their hands on my Taehyung while the other side just kept saying, 'BITCH YOU ARENT EVEN DATING!'

        "Honey?" I look up from my clenched fist that were about to make a new place for a picture frame as my mom opened the door calling for me.

       "Yes, mom?"

       "I saw Taehyung storm out of here fuming mad. What happened between you two love birds?" She asked walking in my room sitting on the edge of my bed gesturing for me to sit as well.

       "We're not love birds mom I'm straight." I said exhausted.

        "Right and so am I." She said rolling her eyes.

        My mom is Bi that's why she's so ok with gays and such. In her high school years she had found out she was after heavily drinking one night at a club and one thing lead to another with her friend.

        "Whatever. I guess I'm kinda the one who messed up, but I don't care he was the one who messed with someone in a janitors closet." I huffed out and my mom just raised a eyebrow.

        "And what did you do?" She queried smirking at me.

        "I did nothing!" I said aggravated, but she raised a eyebrow knowing I wasn't saying the whole truth. "O-okay I may have gotten back with Lu Won to prove a point that I'm straight to Taehyung after things may have gotten really heated between us last night."

          My mom said nothing she just started laughing hysterically. She shook he head profusely saying how dumb I am. Since I'm so oblivious and confused she explained.

        "First of all you shouldn't have done that just come out already. If people hate you because of it were they ever your friend to being with? Also he did that because he had to either prove a point or distract himself. Cause trust me that boy likes you a lot." She said taking my hands in hers holding them in a comforting fashion.

         "I know he confessed to liking me for along time." I said hanging my head low.

         "Yah! You idiot and you just let him leave! Go to him you stupid boy!" She yelled pulling me up from the bed and rushing me out the door.

        Knowing she wouldn't let me back in the house until I had Taehyung happily wrapped around my arm or at least not mad at me I set off to Taehyung's which I had to text Jin for the address which he was very reluctant to give me and gave me a big speech about the whole Taehyung me thing. The address said it was a two hour walk away.

        Sighing I made my way to his house, but none of the conversation that I had made up in my head did I think it would be the one had with him. Nothing could had prepared me for what was to happen next.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
So I decided to take a dark twist to your book you're welcome!😊