Anxiety attack

Jungkook pov

        I ended up grabbing Lu Won's small wrist, ignoring her comments about us being meant to be, and other piles of bullshit that was so irrelevant. Instead I pulled her and a halfway to stoned Taehyung out of the "stoners closet" and outside, hoping to clear both of their heads a bit. As soon as the bell rang and student filled the yard I decide to drag them into the old abandoned shed Taehyung used to go to, for better privacy.

         "Have you been sending threatening text to Taehyung?" I say as soon as where in the building. Slinging both of them in Taehyung clearly more sober due to his lack of swaying and red eyes.

         She looks at me with the face of ignorance, but I knew it was fake she used to use it on her parents when they caught us drunk. We would come in drunk off our asses and she would throw on those puppy dog eyes and her parents would become putty in her hands. So we pretty much got away with everything.

         "Do you know what Jungkook, two other guys, and me did a little over a week ago?" Taehyung said stepping forward pressing the girl for answers. I crossed my fingers hoping in her high she would just spill her guts and confess.

         "Oh you mean when you killed my dad and buried him in the woods?" She said so innocently. Though I felt my stomach drop like I was going to throw up and pass out at the same time. What did she say?

         "W-what do you mean y-your dad?" Taehyung stuttered out and I glanced over at him. He was paler than a ghost and looked as if one more word and he might actually disappear into oblivion. Lu Won just swayed with her eyes closed still high off her ass.

         "Lu Won I need you to answer a quest—"

         "Yes Jungkook off course I'll be your girlfriend." The stoned girl giggled cutting me off from asking my questions. She popped her eyes open quickly before swaying forward draping her arms around me, totally not caring about the bomb she just dropped. "Now you best leave Taehyung, cause I don't think you want to see what's next."

          I rolled my eyes pushing her off me and stepping closer to Taehyung, knowing I needed to comfort him considering he still was looking extremely pale. Though I could obviously tell he was trying to push away what was just said to be able to cope with more that could come out of her high mouth.

          "That's not what I was going to ask, me and you were done, absolutely fucking done." I felt my anger bubbling over the top. "You were only my cover. I'm gay and always have been, I just tried to force myself with a girl so I fit everyone else's expectations." I said in a rush making both Lu Won's and Taehyung's jaws drop. At first I didn't realize why they were so surprised, but then it hit me. In my fit of rage I came out to one of the most well known girls for spreading rumors faster than wildfire.

           I froze in complete and utter shock. What. Have. I. Done. I wanted to collapse an fall into nothingness to never return again, but life doesn't offer such a luxury. For if it did there would be no one left on this Earth. Now my one chance of being able to come out on my own is ruined.

"What! I dated a fucking fag! Gross! I will ruin you Jeon Jungkook!" She squealed shaking herself a bit to clear her head some before grabbing her phone out of her pocket and started recording.

           "Hey everyone it's your favorite bitch with new tea!" She flipped the camera around so it faced me and Taehyung. "The Jeon Jungkook is gay! He came out to me just now, and the proof is in the pudding his little 'faggot' friend is more than a friend. He's his Boyfriend. Sip on that shit bitches!" She shut off the recording before typing a few things in and uploading the video for the entire school to see.

           "I don't bet this will be good now will it?" She smirked evilly before stumbling away still in her high. Not caring about anything she just had done. Not only has she done that, but me and Taehyung are more confused about what she said then anything.

           "Jung—" before Taehyung could get one word out of his mouth I collapsed. Dropped right to the concrete floor, ignoring the sharp pains that it caused my body.

            My anxiety over took me. I haven't had an attack in so long I was doing good. My chest seized up restricting my breathing, my heart rate kicked up higher than ever before when I was running or exercising. The small room seemed to be closing in on me with no means of stopping, not only that it started to spin. I felt like I was going to pass out and no one could save me. I felt as if I were going to tumble into a dark abyss and never return.

          "Jungkook!" Taehyung screamed grabbing on to me trying to hold on to me and comfort me, but he didn't know what to do and he was scared I could tell, and still shaken about the whole Lu Won issue.

         "Ca-call Yoo-Yoongi." I choked out still barely breathing. I was losing my senses and it almost felt like I was having about of body experience as I watched Taehyung's tears trickle down his cheeks and holding my hand with dear life as he called Yoongi on the phone.

"Yoongi Hyung!? Please hurry to the old abandoned shed at the back of the property! Jung-Jungkook is having some kind of panic attack and— and I don't know what to do!" Taehyung cried into the phone looking at me with so much worry and shiny tears seeping out of his large eyes.

          I felt so bad he had to see me like this. I never wanted him to know about my panic attacks, I was the one who was supposed to be strong for him not the other way around. I'm supposed to be a new stronger version of myself, not the sad sap of a boy that was me a few years ago.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hopefully I didn't offend anyone with how I described the anxiety attack, because I myself have never had one, but I asked my friends who have them and researched it so hopefully I wasn't fully wrong.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter I'm slowly get more motivation to write so expect another chapter this weekend!