New Parts coming out!

IMPORTANT: I don't want to spam this story with A/N chapters. This is a very loopy story with how it updates and sometimes I'll want your guys' input on the story. Follow me if you want updates for the story!

oh boy did you see that? im writing this again... why? well, if i'm being honest, it was totally the #666 ranking on my story in undertale fics. BUT! it's also because you guys have still been reading my story despite the fact it hasnt been updated of any sort in THREE TO FOUR YEARS? like wow would u look at that. that is dedication. kudos to you guys! you guys were so up my ass these past years that i decided to fuck it all and write again! And that's a compliment.

to readers that were around for the long hiatus: PLEASE RE READ LAST TWO CHAPTERS (the dinner date and sans chapter!). ITS VERY IMPORTANT!

to new readers: sup bro

Here's the CIRCUMSTANCES, though. will this story be updated on a schedule?

no.

will this fic be updated frequently?

probably not. most definitely not.

I just began writing this story again and i still have no idea where it's going. im going to be in college soon so i wont have all the time in the world to write either. and i usually dont want to write at all during my free time to begin with. but i WILL be working on finishing this story. this is the one story it seems i NEED to finish. for the sake of myself and you guys. so yes, new chapters are coming! an end is coming, and the slow burn is ending, romance is beginning! just be patient for it.

Sorry About That (Gaster!Sans x Reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara