Pantie-Shot

(yes, the chapters title is a fucking pun, sue me)

"Dammit."

You grabbed the toast out of the oven-toaster and sighed. Once again, you have turned your wonderful white bread into a black crisp. You would still eat it, though.

Quickly you spread butter over the... toast.., and threw your backpack over your shoulder. You locked the door to your house behind you as you quickly went down your porch steps. It was early in the morning and you could smell rain in the air from last night. Your heart thumped in your chest. Sure it was hard to wake up in the morning, but the feeling of the chill and air gave you such a good nostalgia you couldn't say you hated them.

By the time you made it to your destination, you had gulped down the rest of your bread. Stepping in the establishment you sighed at the warmth. Aaah, StarBucks. Taking a seat at the bar with the wide window, you placed your backpack on the bar table and slipped out your laptop. You didn't have to worry about your order, you were a usual and the man knew what you got each time. Cinnamon Chai Tea Latte. You placed the money next to you as you waited patiently for your drink, opening up your work files.

It was fun to edit the articles for your town's paper, but sometimes it was overwhelming. Seriously, you sometimes had to ask yourself how bad the paper would be without the editors. The answer is very.

Your drink was by your side and you looked over to the one giving it to you, not expecting a monster next to you. Usually it was Eric, but looks like there was some rookies that needed to be taught. You have never seen them before, but the uniform made it obvious they worked here. They must be a little weirded out how rude you were being like you owned the place.

You smiled up at the monster, er, skeleton. You usually didn't see skeletons. Neat. "Thank you.. Ah, Papyrus." The letters on the tag was in all capitals, which confused you because usually they were written normally but-

"NO PROBLEM, HUMAN! THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE. HEY, WHAT ARE YOU WRITING?"

That's why. Must be a warning somewhat. You laughed at his loud attitude.

"I'm actually editing the towns paper. It's my job." One of them, at least. Papyrus smiled, well, bigger than before at the new information about you.

"THAT'S FANTASTIC! YOU MUST BE VERY IMPORTANT." You flushed at his words and scratched your arm.

"I'm not that great, but it's so nice of you to say. You're much more important than me, though!"

"I DO NOT UNDERSTAND! HOW COULD THAT BE?" He questioned, setting his tray down to pay attention.

"Well, for instance," You lifted your cup up, "You are the one giving me my energy in the morning! By giving me this tea, it helps me work and do my job. It makes me happy. So therefore, you are the greatest, Papyrus. The Great Papyrus!" You smiled at how he turned bright orange at your words, and then all the sudden you were out of your seat and flying in his arms.

"HOW DID YOU KNOW MY FANTASTIC TITLE, HUMAN?" Wait, this guy actually called himself the great Papyrus? Dude, score.

You squealed from how he spun you in circles. "Well, it's because of how great you are!" You laughed loudly, slightly stumbling when the skeleton brought you back to the ground and enveloped you in a warm hug. How was he so warm?

"THANK YOU HUMAN. YOU HAVE MADE ME FEEL A LOT BETTER! YOU SEE, I DID NOT REALLY WANT TO WORK HERE. I REALLY WANTED TO BE A GREAT SPAGHETTOR, BUT APPARENTLY I DO NOT HAVE ENOUGH 'EXPERIENCE'." Papyrus's energy seemed to dim as he talked, and you squeezed on his arms. You needed to get that energy back. This monster somehow made you feel like you needed to shower him in affection in the mornings and be his very best friend. He was just too adorable.