Making Small Moments

It was a rainy day today.

You knew why people, like yourself, liked the rain. You knew the atmosphere it gave out. And usually you were all for it, the mellow and muggy day inviting you to go cuddle in a blanket and drink some tea with a good book while listening to some music. You loved that.

So after some debating, you decided to work at home today. You asked if Papyrus could take the day off, and he texted you back quickly (you exchanged phone numbers when G started living with you) saying he could. You told him to come over quickly.

You were delighted to have some hangout time with Papyrus. Sitting with him while he was working sometimes was nice, but it had holes in it. The skeleton constantly had to leave your conversations to work and get orders, which made sense. Since you didn't want to be too much of a distraction the two of you made a schedule that you would come by every Monday, Tuesday, and Friday. The days weren't special in any sort, you two just sorta picked them out. That was fine with you.

Papyrus texted you back that he would come by with some super cool comics in the next hour.

---

You were idly cleaning the house as you waited for Papyrus, when you wandered into G's room. G was a clean guy, but his room seemed to be an exception. It wasn't horrible, but you always questioned the sock pile in the corner. You didn't have the guts to touch it after the first attempt. The smell was horrible and you left it as it was, chopping it up to 'man cave things you wouldn't understand'.

When you entered his room, you didn't expect G to be inside. You raised your eyebrows as he looked up at you. He was lying on his bed, shirtless and some basketball shorts that you had never seen before on, having a book up in the air that you guessed he was reading.

"I didn't know you were home," you told him, slipping your way into his room, keeping the door open. G sat up on his bed, placing the book to the side.

"work got canceled cause of the rain." He shrugged. You began to pick up some clothes around the floor, piling them in your arm for the wash. G didn't bother to help, he just watched.

"Well, I made some plans with your brother and he's coming over. We're just going to chill and read some comics. Do you wanna join?" You invited him, heading to his closet. You frowned at how spotless it was in there. Why didn't he do that to the rest of the room..? You sighed and headed back to the door. G got up and followed, so you guessed that was a yes.

While you put the clothes in the wash, you heard loud knocking coming from the front door. You trusted that G had it handled, and continued to do your chore. You snorted. His jokes were rubbing off on you.

"HU- OH! BROTHER! HOW DELIGHTFUL YOU ARE HERE AS WELL! AND WEARING NO SHIRT!"

"heh, yep."

You went back to the living room, dusting your hands off. "Hey, Papy. I'm just going to boil some water for tea, but you guys can get started." You smiled at the two skeletons, gesturing for the couch with several blankets on it, before heading for the kitchen. "You guys want any?"

"IF YOU HAD COCO, I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE SOME! IF NOT, NO THANKS, AND I FORGIVE YOU." You snorted.

"just the usual, hon." He was really getting used to that vanilla chai, huh? You laughed at how G always insisted you make it for him, complaining 'he couldn't do it right'. You wondered if you should tell him it was different because you put creamer in, but decided against it. It was kinda cute, anyway.

You heard loud whispering (probably Papyrus) as you poured the cups. You, however, were known for your clumsiness. You tried holding the heavy kettle with just one hand, but your arm ended up shaking from the weight and you spilled the boiling water over your stomach.