Sick With This Feeling

"This makes zero sense."

"that's cause you're... you're du-umb."

"You are literally a skeleton." You sighed as you walked into the room, kicking clothing and trash out of your way until you sat on the edge of his bed. "How on earth does a skeleton get sick?"

"i told you, it's my magic." G's voice came out drowsy and deep. "if i'm too stimulated or stressed my magic is a-a-affected."

"Yeah, yeah, but how in the world are you producing sweat right now?" You have seem him sweat many times before, but now it was ridiculous. Yellow clear pinballs rolling down his skull everywhere. G groaned and turned around in his bed.

"please, i do not want to give you a magic lesson right now."

"Okay, well... What do I do?" Your mouth awkwardly went into itself as you bit at your lips. He coughed in response.

"some medicine would be nice."

"Okay well tell me what kind you want and I'll buy it."

"nooo." He whined. You rolled your eyes. "that's work. no."

"Fine, I'll ask Papyrus." You lifted yourself off the bed and tucked G in a little tighter. "Don't move from your bed."

"yes mom."

"Oh, like you're one to talk." You laughed, and shut off the light when you were in his doorway. "I'll be back soon." He grunted in reply, and you shut his door. Sighing, you pulled out your phone.

What exactly were you getting yourself into here?

---

You promised you wouldn't study more into G, but this didn't count, right? Papyrus himself warned you about what his behaviors might be like. You had to be cautious.

Or so you thought.

When you got home, it was normal at first. At first.

G was in his room supposedly and you started to heat up the spaghetti Papyrus gave you 'to make him feel better'. You didn't know how it would work, but you hardly understood the situation itself so you didn't look into it.

While the dish was heating in the microwave, you decided to check on G. Simple enough. You skipped to his room and knocked before you entered, but, uh... He wasn't there.

"G?" You called, going back to the living room when you heard clanking in the kitchen. When you got there G was opening and closing cupboards, swaying his skeletal body back and forth with it. "G, stop that," You sighed, smacking his hands off the handles. "You'll break the cupboards. You're not even supposed to be out of bed!"

"you mad at me?" He slumped against the refrigerator and you sighed, taking the meal out of the microwave. It smelled pretty good. You would guess it would have to if Papyrus was seeking to be a spaghettor.

"No, G, I'm not mad. Go sit at the table and you can eat."

He did as he was told, sitting where he usually sat. Normally you would sit across from him, but you didn't like the way G was swaying in his chair so you moved your seat next to his and set the plate down on the table.

"feed me."

"No." You gave him a weird look, scooting the plate closer to him. "I'm not feeding you noodles. You're a big boy."

"i'm a big boy?" He mused, taking the fork on the plate. You groaned silently, putting your hands on your face.

"..Yes?"

"if i'm a big boy, are you my-"

"FINE!" You took the fork out of his hand and stabbed at the food. "I'll feed you." He smiled, opening his jaw and waited as he rested on the wooden chair. You sighed, getting a good amount of spaghetti on the fork before slowly putting it in his mouth. You suffered in your head as he insisted to keep eye contact through the whole thing.