It's A Struggle

-goopy and G- share scars, speak same language

-G singing causes the dreams

-There are two monster(?) souls in the white space

-Another person lives there with goopy

-Cloaked person knows something

You were staring at the piece of paper, anxiously tapping the pencil on the paper, your leg bouncing. Sighing, you put a hand through your hair. You knew about the dreams, but Sans was still a whole other theory and you had zero leads on him. Your eyes wandered to the blue jacket sprawled on the floor in your closet. You sighed again. Just another loose end.

There was a knock on your door, making you jump. "dinner's ready whenever you are, sweetheart." G's voice came through. You quickly took your notes, shoving them in a yellow folder and into a random drawer in your desk.

"Alright, I'll only be a second."

It had been only two days after your strange, and horrifying dreams. After you had calmed down, you told G you just had a panic attack. Which you did, but it was deeper than that and you both knew it. You still flinched if he got to close. The friendship was still there, but you couldn't help but feel like you tore it.

You put a barrier between the two of you that wasn't there before and G saw it grow everyday. You were becoming distant, spending more hours inside your room than before. It was too early to say anything about your behaviors, though.

You collected yourself as fast as you could and went out of your bedroom. You smiled big as you entered the kitchen. G was wearing the pink apron you had bought him, making him look adorable. G smirked up at you, turning and handing you your plate full of spaghetti.

You hummed a thanks, taking the plate, your fingers brushing his and his carved holes. You jittered slightly, but quickly caught yourself. "Thank you."

The skeleton noticed, but kept to himself as you sat a seat farthest away from him at the kitchen table. The two of you ate in silence as G could feel his SOUL dim a bit.

---

"doll, i'm going to spend a few night at paps. you need anything before i go?" G had walked into your room, duffle bag hanging off his shoulder. You were slightly surprised.

"Yeah, of course. I'm fine, you go have fun." You pet Baba's head, the dog sitting with you on your bed. "Baba will miss you."

"..i'll miss him too. bye." You saw G's hand clench on the doorknob before he shut the door. Footsteps fade away from your room and out the door.

---

"Baba, please." You groaned, tugging on the dogs collar. He hadn't moved from his spot at the front door since the fourth day G had been gone. You were worried about him not drinking or eating.

The dog refused to move and you huffed. Stubborn as a mule, you supposed. You grabbed his food and water dish, placing them beside the dog and out of the walkway so you wouldn't trip over it. Baba didn't go near it.

Your gut wrenched in sadness.

---

"Hey, Alphys." You smiled over the phone. You hadn't made outside contact in days. Hearing the dinosaur's voice was soothing to your being. "What's with the sudden call?"

"W-well, I was j-j-just wondering.." She stuttered nervously. "W-where G was? H-H-he has-hasn't been very uh... S-social? W-with us. We just haven't heard fr-from him in a while, so..."

"Last I heard he was at Papyrus's place. Maybe try calling him?" You guessed, tapping down your work on your laptop.

"P-papyrus..? I-I see.. Bye." The dial tone rung out in your ear. You took the phone away from you, looking at it curiously.