Thirty-Seven

December 1st

"George Weasley! It's almost noon, get your ass out of bed! We promised your mum we would be there at 1." I shouted trying to open George's door. It's sunday, and ever since the battle Molly has set up Sunday Dinner. There are so many of us going over to The Burrow now that the Weasley's have to make the kitchen and living room bigger. Jasper and I go over every Friday and Saturday to help out, the kitchen is about halfway done after almost a month.

"Geor- oh my God!" I quickly shut the door seeing that Angelina was in there with him.

"About damn time" Jasper said trying not to laugh at the look on my face. "Go visit your grandfather, I'll make they're up in the next half hour."

"Thanks Jaz." I said gratefully before kissing him on the cheek. Jaspers skin was still slightly cooler than a normal persons, but he's gotten back into the swing of being human again. It took him a month though to get use to sleeping. Walking out the front door and walking down the street to Olivander's. I grabbed the key to the store out of my pocket and walked in, the store wasn't 100% complete yet, but a lot of the damage had been fixed. The wands though.... the wands take ages to make, because once they are broken there is no way of fixing them. Only one wand was powerful enough to fix them, but it's gone and thank Merlin for that. 

"Ah, there you are my dear." My grandfather had said

"How are you doing today?" I had asked as we walked to the backroom where the wands were made. A lot of them were my practice ones. It'll still be a while before I even get a wand right.

"Doing much better." He had said even though I could still see the dark bags under his eyes.

"You haven't been taking the potions." He just waved his hand as I slightly glared at him. 

"Come now dear, we don't have much time for you to practice today."  I was grumbling under my breath about how he needed to take the potions. Doctors orders. 

Fifteen minutes had gone by and I had just gotten the rough shape of a wand done. Yes, it took me fifteen minutes to get the shape of a stick done. But each wand has it's own design, not one looks the same.  The bell from the front went off and my grandfather left the back room to go see who had entered the shop.

"Hello Mr. Ollivander. Is Hanna in the back?" I heard Jasper ask.

"Ah yes, you can go to the back and get her, I believe she should almost be done." 

"Thank You." After a few moments Jasper had appeared in the back room. "You ready Han?"

"Yeah, just let me put this away real quick." I said cleaning up the workshop desk I was at. 

"See you tomorrow dear." Grandfather had said.

"See you tomorrow!" Once we had walked outside and I had locked the door we apperated to The Burrow.

~~~~~~

"There you two are!" Molly had said once we walked into the house.

"Sorry it took so long Molly, we had to get George up and I stopped and my Grandfathers for a little bit."

"That's fine dear, how is Ollivander?"

"He's doing better."

"That's good to hear, everyone is in the living room. Take off your coats and go join them." That is when we heard an explosion and fits of laughter from Ginny and 'Mione. Molly shook her head and mummbled "Exploding Snaps." Before going back to cooking. 

"You go join the others Jaz, I want to talk to Molly for a bit."

"Alright." He said before kissing the side of my head. I walked into the kitchen and saw Molly at the counter cutting up some vegetables.

"Here Molly let me help." I said taking her place.

"Oh, thank you Hanna. How are you and Japser doing?"

"Everything's going really, we've gotten closer of the past couple of months."

"It's nice seeing you so happy again Hanna. I think Jasper has brought out the best in you again."

"Molly, I think I'm going to tell Jasper I love him."

"You think or you are?"

"I am." I confidently said, Molly's smile got even bigger once I had said that. Molly has been the mother figure in my life for the past ten years. It's always been so nice to talk to her about these kind of things. We continued chatting as we made dinner, after half an hour 'Mione came into the kitchen to help out. I had told her what I had told Molly and it felt like I was going to have the life squeezed out of me once I was hugged by her.

"'Mione. Can't. Breath."

"Sorry, I'm just so excited that you're so happy." We both smiled as we moved around the kitchen. Now I just have to figure out when to Jasper that I love him that's out of ear shot of the others.