Eleven

After telling the Pack about what was going on back in the UK, things were quiet for a few minutes, they were processing the things I was saying. After a while, Sam sent a few of the boys out on patrol, the redheaded she-vampire was still out on the loose and after Bella. Bella, she had no clue what she had gotten herself into, nor how dangerous the world could be, all she wants is to be like the Cullens, Jake had told me a few weeks ago. I wanted to go yell at her, but then I remembered, she doesn't know that I know, nor does she know my secret.

I looked at my watch and saw that I needed to get to work. "I have to go Em, Madam Tyrin scheduled me for work today." I said 

"Your world has such weird names" she had said and we laughed 

"You have no idea. I'll see you later, tell the other boys I said bye." Walking out of the house and a few feet into the woods so that I could apparate to the little wizarding town just north of Seattle. Madam Tyrin was a witch about 120 years old who owned and runned a book shop cafe. In all honesty this has become my favorite place in the American Wizarding World. The worry of what was going on in the UK was here as well but I knew that I'd be safe for the time being.

" 'Anna right on time" Madam Triyn said as I got my apron on. Did I need it? No, did I care? Not really. 

"Hello Madam." I said with a small smile. She was easy enough to get a long with and honestly look like she just turned 55 instead of being 120. The miracles of magic I suppose.

With everything that has been going on I almost forget about the golden eyed boy that took my heart and fixed only to break it again once he and his family left. Almost, I miss talking to him, I wish I could tell him about my world and all the things that have happened and the things that are going on. That he could bring back some sort of light to my days. But the Pack and Emily, they fill in that gap, I can tell them about my world, bout the dark times that is going on, about the war that is going on back in the UK. I have a feeling that a final battle is going to happen with in the next two years along with who knows what.

It's been a few hours and it's dark out. That's when I got a call from Dad. Bella had ran away. Madam Tyrin had seen the look on my face and said I could go. Grabbing my bag and jacket I apperated back to the cottage. Embry came running out once he heard the loud crack of my coming back.

 "Jake, he tried to stop her from going with the leach." He had said 

"The Red Head you lot are after?" I asked 

"No, one of the Cullens came back, thought Bella killed herself by jumping off of a cliff." 

"That idiot did what!?!?" I yelled "I'm gonna kill her once she gets back." 

"I think Charlie is gonna beat you to it Han."

Two days later Bella and the Cullens came back. When they did I basically spent all of my time with the pack. Coming back home for a day or two so that Dad knew I was alive. He knew I didn't want to be anywhere near the Cullens but didn't know why. He just knows it's complicated and doesn't ask, after all he has a lot on his plate with the recent disappearances that have been going on.

It's now June, and Bella has finished her Sr. year of high school. I had stayed the night at home and watched a game with Charlie, he said it was a big one. Both Bella and Charlie are still sleeping. So I get to use magic to make the three of us breakfast while reading the latest edition of the Daily Prophet. As breakfast gets done Charlie comes down ready to go to work and the paper changes. "Bloody hell, I was in the middle of reading that." I said closing the paper only to drop my mug.

Death Eaters attacked Hogwarts and Dumbledor is now dead. The one person You-Know-Who was scared of is gone.