Nineteen

Sorry for such a late update everyone! But thank you all so much for reading this story. It just recently hit 16.5K reads along with over 500 votes. Again thank you so much!

"You absolutely sure this will work?" Edward asked me. 

"Um, about 85% sure it will. There's this debate on how it will work on muggles, you know different blood types and all." 

"And you're bring this up now?!?" 'Geez, is this how Neville feels?' 

"Ed don't yell at me okay, it took me almost the whole week just to find the damn potion and took two full days to make. It doesn't tell you how well it's going to work against Vampires, not your kind anyways." As Edward and I continued to bicker Jake and Bella were walking over to us to test our theory potion plus the smell of wet dog enough to hid my sister who had gotten into a vampire mess. As to what the twins were doing, they were at Armingdon to look for a wedding gift for Bill and Fleur. "If the potion doesn't work as well at least Jakes scent, according to you guys, will mask Bellas." 

"Oh my God, you really are a full fledged witch" Jake said ending the bickering between me and Edward. "Does that thing actually work?" He had then asked looking at the broom in my hand, I slowly nodded my head. 

"If that's all you need, I need to go check on that second batch of the potion. I rather not loose another person I care about." I said sending a quick glare to the vampire who turned my sisters life upside down. I hugged Jake before giving Bella a quick hug and handing her the potion explaining to her what needed to be done. 

"Stay safe okay." I said 

"I will." 

"If anything happens to her I'm kicking both of your arses, and you know I can since neither of you are muggles." I said then got onto my firebolt, getting this broom was a whole year of saving up for it. Taking off you could see the shocked look on their faces. Guess they weren't expecting a broom to go that fast. 

With only flying for a few minutes I touched back down at the Cullen house hold and went to put my broom into the backseat of my car. "Hanna is that a broom?" The southern voice that belonged to Jasper asked. Turning around to answer him, I got lost in the amber color of his eyes. Just hearing his voice made me realize how much I missed him. "Hanna?" 

"Huh? Oh yeah, um yeah, it is." I told him as I felt my cheek heat up before asking "How... how have you been Jaz?" 

"I've been alright, this newborn army thing is a bit stressful though." 

"Yeah, I can tell. Hey Jaz can you promise me one thing." 

"Yes, what is it?" 

"Be careful." 

"I always am ma'am." Jasper said his southern accent heavier, like he wasn't even trying to hide it. It was only then that I realized that he had walked up to me and was now only inches away.  'oh bloody hell' I thought before pulling the blonde hair vampire into a hug, my arms around his neck and my head buried into his shoulder. Jasper was tense at first but slowly relaxed and then gently wrapped his arms around my waist. Rainfall and sandalwood were what he smelled like as our embrace seemed to last forever before he pulled back. "After this is over, would you... would you like to go on a date?" He had asked me, if he was human he would probably be blushing right now from how timid he was. 

"Yes, I would like that very much Jaz." Both of us smiling like no tomorrow. 

"I should get back to my place, I have a potion I need to check on." I told Jasper "Also I need to check on Fred and George, make sure they haven't blown up their tent or the house." 

"Those two are important to you aren't they?" 

"Of course they are, they're my best mates Jaz." I had gotten into my car and rolled down the window. "I'll see you soon?" 

"See you soon. Be careful on your way home." "

I will, I'll let you know if the twins have made any damage to the house." Jasper laughed at that lame joke of mine which made me laugh. 

"Bye Jaz." 

"Bye Hanna"