Twenty-One

I never thought so many people would read and like this story. It's been a year since I started writing this Thank you so much and now back to the story!

"Hanna, Hanna, Hanna, Hanna!" 

"What!?!" I said looking up at Fred. 

"You're going to make an indent if you keep bloody pacing." 

"Sorry, just worried." 

"I know you're worried Han but they'll be fine." I sat down on the couch and sighed as Fred put his arm around me. "After this is over we have Bill and Flurs wedding to worry about." 

"You're right, that means I have to turn myself into a ginger for the day once the three of us go back. Speaking of 3, where the hell is Georgie?" 

"Poor bloke got sick last night, been in the loo all night. He feel asleep at about 5 this morning." 

"Bloody hell Fred, why didn't you come get me sooner? I could have whipped up a potion for him in half an hour." Walking over to the kitchen area as I said this. 

"Honestly, you may be a Hufflepuff, but you are scary when trying to wake up." When Fred had said this I pulled out my wand and used it to throw the pillow on the couch right into his face.

Grabbing the ingredients I needed, I began to make a simple tonic for George while silently cursing Fred for not getting me sooner. Half an hour later the tonic was done along with toast being made and a bottle of gatorade, I walked over to where George was and gently woke him up.

 "George, Georgie wake up, I made you a tonic" 

"Mum, I don't feel good." 

Lightly laughing "George, I'm pretty sure your mum doesn't have curly blonde hair." Slowly opening his eyes, George saw that it was me. 

"Oh sorry bout that Han." 

"It's fine, now here is the tonic, I also made you some toast and got you a drink as well so that you don't get light headed." George slowly drank the tonic while making a face. 

"Bloody stuff tastes horrible Hanna."

 "And if it tasted good it wouldn't work, you know that, now eat the toast and get some rest okay, I'll check on you later." 

"Okay, night Hanna" 

"Night Georgie"

"Geez Han, you'd make a great mum." Fred said as I walked back into the living area of the tent. 

"I don't know Fred, if I get together with Jasper, I don't think that future will ever be possible. He hates what he is, I can tell, and he wouldn't wish that on the person he cares about or anyone else." 

"Do you think there is a way to turn him back to being a human?" 

Fred asked, "With how little we know about their kind of vampire, I don't know." 

"We can always look, we aren't leaving until a few days before we get Harry." 

"That gives us a month and a half to look." I said looking down at the sink before looking back over at my best friend. 

"Alright, let's do it."