Seventeen

"A new born army?" Fred spoke up 

"And I thought we had problems in the wizarding world." George had added  as the three of us looked at each other before nodding.  I looked over at Carslie before saying 

"We'll do what we can to help." 

"Hanna, no!" Carslie then nodded at me before looking over at Jake

"Do you think Sam will come to an understanding?" 

"Yeah, as long aw we get to kill some vampires.

 "Jake not you too! The two of you don't know what your up against." Bella had said 

"Isabella! The other half of my world is in a bloody damn war! I think I know more than you do!" I shouted as Ed had pushed my sister behind him. Jasper had moved in front of me to stop me from doing something stupid and calmed me down with his gift. 

"We all could use some practice, and Jasper has the knowledge that we need." Carlise had said before Jasper added 

"The wolves would give us an advantage, they new borns wouldn't know a thing about them." "Fred, George, you have your brooms right?" I asked them as Jasper took a step away from me. "Yeah, why?" They had asked before realization had hit them. "Hanna you're a bloody genius."

"You're right Hanna, with you three being so high up in the air, it will be difficult to catch your scent." Ed said as he had read my mind. 

"I think there is also a spell to cover scents, I'd use it on Bella, but with her being a muggle it's something I can't do, not unless there is a potion."

"If not, Hanna you can always make one, you're one of the best potion makers if Fred and I remember correctly." "We'll figure out something, it might take a few days, Alice how long do we have?"
"There's going to be a snow storm at the end of the week." Alice said looking at all of us. "It'll happen then."
"We need to get Charlie out of town." Bella said
"Doesn't dad have that fishing trip this weekend?" I asked "You can say your staying the night with Alice, he is already use to the Twins coming over for a while during the summer. All we have to do is convince him to take that fishing trip." I had said while looking at my sister, Bella had simply nodded her head. The Cullens and the three boys from the pack worked out a time and place while the twins and I discussed what we could do to help, we three would need to create the potion and take it ourselves to mask whatever scent we had to make it as if we weren't there. It would make it some some what easier, I hope. These next few days would be long ones as it got closer to the battle. Hopefully I'll swallow my pride before then and talk to Jasper.