Twenty-Seven/Preview

We had landed on a beach before Dobby had disappeared to get the others. "Luna set me down." I said as I had begun to feel light-headed, the weeks of getting beaten up finally showing in the cloudy sky. Just as I sat down the others showed up, only something was wrong. I let out a gasp and held my hand to my mouth seeing Dobby, Harry was panicking calling for me and Hemione to help him as the poor house elf died in his arms. Luna then closed his eyes, it made it look like he was sleeping. 

"I want to bury him, properly without magic." Harry had said as he choked a sob back. I felt a hand on my shoulder looking up I saw it was Bill, Fleur was helping my grandfather into the cottage.

"Here, Hanna." Bill said as he picked me up. 

"The last time you picked me up it was to save me from the Twins." I said, Bill let out a chuckle 

"More like to save the Twins from you Hanna. Does anyone else need tending to?" 

"'Mione does." Bill then nodded as Ron helped Hermione up and started walking towards the cottage. "Give Harry a few minutes, Luna is gonna stay with him." I said quietly looking over at the two. I could hear Luna say a few words before we got too far away.  "

Harry. It's all right. That it hurts. That's what reminds us how lucky we are to be alive." Harry had nodded as he had put his jacket around Dobby. 

"Bill, I'm tired." 

"Get some rest then Hanna, I'll ask Fleur to look after you after she is done with Olivander."

 I said a simple okay before falling asleep as we entered the cottage.

When I had woken up Fleur was looking at the cut on my cheek.  

"It will heal, but there will be a scar." She had said 

"Thank you Fleur, how is my grandfather doing?" I asked while sitting up on the couch. 

"Weak, but he is slowly doing better, though it has only been a few hours. The others went to go talk to the goblin, think they might talk to Olivander as well." I took the tea she handed me. "

This place is beautiful." I said before taking a sip. 

"It belonged to Bill and Rons aunt. They used to come here as kids. The Order uses it now as a safe house... What's left of us, at least." Fleur said while looking over at Bill. 

"It'll be over soon." I said 

"Right, your father must be worried." 

"I can't send him a message yet, once this is over I'll go back home for a few days then come back." I still have to Iook for that potion, I haven't found any answers back home, so I might find some here.

 Luna sat down next to me after a while. "Are you alright?" I asked putting a hand on her shoulder, she nodded. "It'll get better Luna, you just have to have a little bit of faith okay." Luna sighed before putting her head on my shoulder. I understand she's not a bright as she use to be, war does that to people, but I hope that brightness comes back after the war is over.

 "I get to meet this boy who you've been liking after this is over right?" 

"Of course Luna." We both smiled. The thought of seeing Jasper, my dad and Bella have been keeping me going, along with needing to be there for Luna. 

Preview for Worlds Collide

"Hello Forks, haven't seen you since the eighties." I said as I drove by the welcome sign. I wonder how Charlie will react, he was still a teenager the last time I was here, and I haven't aged a day, then again I haven't aged since I turned twenty-two years old in 1852, yes I was born in 1830's along with my twin brother Victor Creed, though he's been going by Sabertooth lately, our younger half-brother James was born a few years later, he now goes by Logan. Though Logan doesn't remember much about me, it's a bit of a long story. So I'll save it for another time. Pulling up to the house I had the last time I was in this small town, it was right next to Charlies I believe. I was right, he had just gotten out of the cruiser when I had pulled up. 

Rolling down my window with a cat-like grin on my face. "Hey Swan! I told you, you would be Chief." I yelled, that caused him to jump and turn around. 

"My god Amelia Creed?!?" Charlie said as he jogged over to my truck as I got out. 

"How's the kid?" I asked as we hugged. 

"I'm picking her up from the airport in a few hours." Charlie said 

"Did you dye you're hair red or has it alway been that bright?"

 "No Char, that's from the sun."

 "Anyways what are you doing back here?" I looked at the ground and thought of the recent events that happened back in New York. 

"I found Lo again, he remembered my face this time and didn't try to kill me like when he had lost his memories." 

Charlie left to pick up his daughter after a while, I told him I'd be joining the High School as a Sophmore even though I have probably never been to school, unless you count Xaviers School for Gifted Children. It'd be nice to see what normal is, well as normal as you can get for someone that's nearly 175 years old.